Star ranking system

JRock917

, ,
...And my question: call me crazy, but wouldnt you want "Lazy SNK Employee" to be "Lazy Aruze Employee" since SNK is, shall we say, belly up? Or is it just to make sure that both companies are included in the ranking system? Just curious.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Your total posts will remain, nothing will be erased or reset. The new rank system will check to see your total posts and assign your rank accordingly.

Lazy SNK Employee is actually referring to the SNK USA service that we used deal with. Not sure how Aruze employees behave.

Robi15

20 Year Member
I think the new star system is very good!
smile.gif

I also think that you must not post hardcore info about the Neo or SNK/Aruze all the time. Everything we all post here is making the Forum even more lively!

Robi15

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited September 25, 2000).]

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I love the new ranking system, maybe this will promote more posts. Good job.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Originally posted by Robi15:
I think the new star system is very good!
smile.gif

I also think that you must not post hardcore info about the Neo or SNK/Aruze all the time. Everything we all post here is making the Forum even more lively!

Robi15

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited September 25, 2000).]

Maybe slightly more lively, but this is a Neo·Geo "paradise" of web sites, so keeping it completely Neo-related would be a good thing in my opinion. We're here because of this system, right? Not because of other ones. There are far too few Neo web sites, that we oughtn't to ruin a good one by diluting it with discussions of all other systems.

Robi15

20 Year Member
That's right. We are here as you say for Neo Geo in the first place. But we have other things too that are in common. Like that we all like 2D games in general. Discuss arcade games. New and old. All that makes this forum to live a long life in my oppinion.

JRock917

, ,
Exactly right Robi15; there are alot of hardcore gamers here that have alot in common with what they like to play. Of course, with the emphasis of this site being on neo, I dont think any of us can go wrong. I see your point about the Lazy SNK Employee Shawn; I did not deal with SNK USA much myself when they were here, but you and practically every person I have heard refer to them all say the same thing- in a sense, you might just say their service sucked. I just became Obsessed Neo Fan- cool, I love it!

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Please no more meaningless replies, oh wait this is one too. Damn sorry, please no more.
frown.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
I see that I forgot to add a line break between the Wise Neo-Wizard title and the stars. Sorry about that people, I will fix this Thursday evening. Hopefully there are not any more errors in the coding. I made a ton of changes since the beginning.

Will also be adding a Ninja Combat review written by Robi15 and edited by Mouse_Master to neo-geo.com’s review section. More screenshots as well, provided by Mouse_Master, to be added to the screenshots section.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
More screenshots as well, provided by Mouse_Master, to be added to the screenshots section.

Just because I feel like bitching after what crap happened to me today, how come some of my screen shots appear here, accredited to Mouse_Master? I know for a fact that

Aero Fighters 2
Art of Fighting
Art of Fighting 3
Cyber Lip
Kabuki Klash
Kizuna Encounter
King of Fighters '97
Last Blade
Last Blade 2
Last Resort
Mark of the Wolves
Samurai Shodown
Samurai Shodown II
Samurai Shodown IV
Spinmaster

were taken by me, possibly or possibly not one or two football games, but what's the deal here?

I don't even know why I bothered bringing this up, I mean, they're pictures, they don't really add all that much, I'm not going to get famous one way or another but, with the honesty attitude that this BBS's member seem to want to convey, it struck me as odd that something like this could happen, rather blatantly if you ask me.

Explanations?

Shawn

snkusa.com
Mouse_Master made all of the screenshots and sent them to me. However, I did change some of the screenshots using sources like Billkwando’s and Spoonman’s site. If you feel that you have been wronged or that I owe you some form of compensation I will gladly take care of this issue.

I willingly paid for the work of the screenshots, just as I paid for the link button you see in my signature below. Email me personally and I will settle for a reasonable compensation for the 15 screenshots I used. I apologize for any trouble I have caused you.

------------------
link3.gif

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
1250 Jebus of the SNK
1500+ SNK Guru

Cool idea the ranking system
cool.gif

Cho

kyo3.jpg