Stealthlurker has passed away.

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
I have been friends with Julius for a long time, and when he went silent for a week I did a search and found out he died of complications from a stroke.
He was an amazing person, and super down to earth for someone with such a stellar collection.

Rest In Peace old friend.

His sister set up a go fund me for his funeral

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Holy shit. I had been wondering where he had been lately since i hadnt come across a post from him in what felt like quite a while. RIP to a good one.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Is it just me or are people passing away from strokes a lot younger than usual?

Condolences to his family and those who knew him.

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
R.I.P.

I'm trying to understand the Go Fund Me as he bought 5x of everything and acted like some rich guy. Perhaps amassed debt.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Damn... He was a good dude, I'm sorry to hear this. Rest easy, and my sincere condolences to his family.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
RIP, man. He wasn't afraid to flaunt his cash, for sure, but you could tell he had a deep passion for the hobby and knew his stuff when it came to it.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Stealth was a cool dude. Always enjoyed seeing pics of the stuff he purchased. RIP

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Also, maybe a staff member could move this to Goodbye to teh drama. Didn't realise it was in unrelated.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
fuck anybody talking about-‘why a go fund me?’

J may have been well off, but who knows what his sister does for a living.

Not my business.

If there is a go-fund-me in a time of need, that’s all I need to hear.

What is she supposed to do? FB marketplace his stuff in time for a funeral?

Godspeed you, Julius.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Very sad to hear about his passing. I definitely did birthday threads for him (August 4) in the past. My deepest condolences to his family and friends :(

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Of course the classless people talking shit. This is very sad, way too young.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Damn, such sad news. I'll be honest, I day dreamed a couple of times about living where he lived and having the cash to throw down on toys like he did.

I hope he had a happy life. I hope you all do.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
This is terrible news :( Condolences to his family. May he rest in peace

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
fuck anybody talking about-‘why a go fund me?’
Cool your tits.

His online persona and perception was different than his real life. For most of us here, even for 10+ years we don't know everyone inperson or their personal life. Only what they share online. The GFM comment wasn't ill will towards the family or SL. No one deserves to die that young.

He was an extremely avid collector and usually bought more than 1 of everything he was interested in and well known for it.

Perhaps your "fuck anybody" statement should be focused on folks that capitalized on NG members deaths in the past? I'm not referring to ppl that bought items off the family cause they needed the money either. Ppl that legitimately fucked over the family.

I also donated anon before you even posted. Done the same for past deceased members and donated hundreds worth of arcade/collected items for a member I knew personally before this forum existed and on here for his family leaving children behind.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Very sad to hear about his passing. I definitely did birthday threads for him (August 4) in the past. My deepest condolences to his family and friends :(
Thanks for always recognizing people’s birthdays man.
RIP Stealthlurker, condolences to his family.