Sticky some stuff

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Sticky the Movie, Book, Comic book threads. I get tired of looking for them.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
And the beer thread. Or just move it to the lithy forum.

And lock Lagduf in the lithy forum.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
And the beer thread. Or just move it to the lithy forum.

And lock Lagduf in the lithy forum.

Yeah, stick that one and the picture one too.

But not the wrasslin thread.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
It would be at the most 5 stickies of topics that get bumped once a month and would probably get more action if they were on the front page all the time.

Theyre long discussion threads spanning years, having to root around for them once they leave the first page is stupid.

Steve

The Wonder Years,
It would be at the most 5 stickies of topics that get bumped once a month and would probably get more action if they were on the front page all the time.

Theyre long discussion threads spanning years, having to root around for them once they leave the first page is stupid.

What about the WWE/wrestling thread? It's another monster that won't ever die, ever.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Tech Support has 11, it's not that bad to sticky the unrelated ones :).

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
What about the WWE/wrestling thread? It's another monster that won't ever die, ever.

90% of the posts are arcademan copy pasting articles from the different matches.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Sticky more of my quotes in your signature. I love feeling like we're such good friends.

aria

Former Moderator
Stickies are pretty unpopular --we constantly get people asking for us to thin the herds that clutter the top of the popular forums. I hesitate to add anymore.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Stickies are pretty unpopular --we constantly get people asking for us to thin the herds that clutter the top of the popular forums. I hesitate to add anymore.

If people really dont want the hassle of finding certain threads, they can always save them on their browsers favourites like I do. Otherwise before long new threads will be starting on page 2.

Last edited:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member

People complain to much.