Stock market -GME

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
So the gamestop stock made some headlines this pass couple week, i dont have any $ in it, but seeing the development on reddit was nuts, its like a feeding frenzy of all in and Yolo bets . :thevt:
#deepfuckingvalue probably made it to $40+ million fron his inital $50k on gamestop stocks
kind of reminds me of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzS96auqau0

what are chance of a bubble poppin this year ?

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Ding ding round 2 ... over 200% today

willacb

n00b
Curious to see what is going to happen tomorrow. The short interest seems to have fallen, is it just institutions covering newer shorts from Jan with algos going nuts as a result?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

What a cool dude. Faggot media calling him Roaring Kitty instead of DeepFuckingValue, lmbo. At 4:45 he says I like the stock. Fookin legend.

This has become one of America's greatest protests.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
here come the sec to bail out their hedgefund friends.
U.S. SEC suspends trading in 15 securities due to 'questionable' social media activity

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don’t do meme stocks. But glad to see the lemmings at work.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i paper handed my AMC today. I went with this meme stock because i think they will make it back long term, but today was just too good.
it might be $200 tomorrow, but you only realize the gains you sell. Not the ones you speculate.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
i paper handed my AMC today. I went with this meme stock because i think they will make it back long term, but today was just too good.
it might be $200 tomorrow, but you only realize the gains you sell. Not the ones you speculate.
profit its profit , i would not want to hold overnight on a meme stock , can alway sell half and let the rest ride.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Well look like they are starting up the short squeeze again :giggle: