Strikers 1945 Plus Full Frontal

Neo Si

New Challenger
OK, so I've had a crack at my first FF insert.

strikersattemptmini3zq.jpg

I used the Strikers 1945 art from TAFA and resized it and tried to get rid of the fold lines. So I'm not sure how this will look. I'm currently trying to figure out how to get the S1945+ logo on a transparent background to put on the spine. Hmmm.

If anyone who's a bit more skillfull with PS wants to finish this off, or have the file to play around with I can send it you. I haven't the slightest clue what to put on the back of the cover, or even how to do it. I must appologise for this crapness. But anyway, this is the concept.

Last edited:

Neoray

New Challenger
Not bad, but it needs some game pics and game text details on the back.

Great job.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I was working on Strikers as well with the same pic. But mine is crappier quality. Where did you download the image from? I am also working on a Ganryu right now.

edit:Found it.

Last edited:

Neo Si

New Challenger
strikersattemptmini20yz.jpg

Got a logo on there. Still no idea what to do with the back though

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
This is the one I was working on, I still have to get the title logo on there and finish the back as well.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Here's my final version.

Sending it to loopy right now.

Gotenks326

Chin's Bartender
That looks awesome, Xian Xi, but no title on the front (I'd figure just the simple Strikers 1945+ logo that's on the spine)?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Gotenks326 said:
That looks awesome, Xian Xi, but no title on the front (I'd figure just the simple Strikers 1945+ logo that's on the spine)?

Thats what I was doing but I couldnt find a spot that looked right with the logo on the front.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Looks good man! Your pumping out the inserts like a maniac!

this thread reminded me of a few I did that never really felt good about. The first one was really terrible resolution and didnt really like the overall look of the image choice.

s1945pFFlr.jpg

This one was a little too crisp for my taste and didn't really go with the original old-style art used in Strikers series.

s1945pFFhr.jpg

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
Looks good man! Your pumping out the inserts like a maniac!

Thanks dude, I am a film director (up and coming) so when I have something in my head I have to put it down as soon as possible.

BTW I just made a quick video shoot with my brother since they were excavating my backyard so we had a 7ft tall rock wall. Its on youtube. We shot and edited it in 30 minutes. Came out pretty good considering we made it with Windows Movie Maker. It was a bet my gf made with me, proved her wrong. Its kind of a MI:2 spoof.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q_uzIXIutHM

Dont laugh too hard.

Neo Si

New Challenger
You should make that second one available for download. I like that.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Neo Si said:
You should make that second one available for download. I like that.

I like both of them, Chris upload all of them so everyone has more options for a kick ass game.

pellucidity

Rugal's Thug
Xian Xi said:
Here's my final version.

Sending it to loopy right now.

That's an awesome insert - but since it's not up on Loopy yet, thought I'd make a small request - drop the front meg count? I think full frontals look better with the fronts as minimal as can be.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
pellucidity said:
That's an awesome insert - but since it's not up on Loopy yet, thought I'd make a small request - drop the front meg count? I think full frontals look better with the fronts as minimal as can be.

Done, gotta send it to loopy.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
lose the beveled emboss...drop-shadowed....meg count as well....FLAT NUMBERS, like every other case.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
it only has drop shadow.

For some reason I cant get the same look as the way loopy does it. He said he uses Arial regular but thats the font I used in the pic above. I dunno.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
it only has drop shadow.

For some reason I cant get the same look as the way loopy does it. He said he uses Arial regular but thats the font I used in the pic above. I dunno.

hmmm, I use NeocvrA's template....I think it might be bolded or Arial black...I'll check tonight...unless someone else knows??? I just REAAALLLLLYYYYY like all the spine meg number fonts to look identical personally. No need to stylize that.

good work though!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:
hmmm, I use NeocvrA's template....I think it might be bolded or Arial black...I'll check tonight...unless someone else knows??? I just REAAALLLLLYYYYY like all the spine meg number fonts to look identical personally. No need to stylize that.

good work though!

That was my original plan but since I couldnt get it right I made it my own way.