Strikers 1945 Plus US Insert

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Thanks for uploading these inserts, MM. Do you have them all in PSD format? I dunno if you would want to upload the ones you have all at once, but I use photoshop every now and then, and would definitely like to have an editable version if you have them on hand. The art assets could be exported, upscaled, and more inserts or artwork could be made with what's here.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Here is the Strikers original PSD. I am not sure if this was scanned or not, I don't have a current Photoshop, so I am looking at the file in GIMP and it looks like a very high res scan. The file date I see is 10/26/2000.

Are there others you are interested in from what I have posted? Everything I have dug up is either a PSD or an EPS.

Attachments

• s1945.part1.rar
    15 MB · Views: 2
  • s1945.part2.rar
    15 MB · Views: 2
  • s1945.part3.rar
    5.2 MB · Views: 2

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Here is the Strikers original PSD. I am not sure if this was scanned or not, I don't have a current Photoshop, so I am looking at the file in GIMP and it looks like a very high res scan. The file date I see is 10/26/2000.

Are there others you are interested in from what I have posted? Everything I have dug up is either a PSD or an EPS.
Thanks MM. This one appears to have been scanned, as there's no actual layers, or individual elements making up the insert. It's just all one piece. It's a seriously high res scan, though, to be 45MB uncompressed. I'd be interested to take a look at some of the others you have, for sure. Let's try the Pop'n Bounce insert if you don't mind. It looks like that one wasn't scanned. (hopefully)

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
During my insert making days, I stumbled upon the source artwork that was used in those NCA? bootlegs/ conversion carts as seen below:

cart.jpgcover.jpg

My insert:
Strikers1945_FF_NC.jpg