stupid question

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
umm... ok, this is a VERY stupid question. ok... when i put away my carts and stow my Neo, i usually roll up the controller cords on the stick/pad. should i not do this? I think it looks much neater this way, but could it ruin the cord?

-=NeoGML=-

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NeoGML:
umm... ok, this is a VERY stupid question. ok... when i put away my carts and stow my Neo, i usually roll up the controller cords on the stick/pad. should i not do this? I think it looks much neater this way, but could it ruin the cord?

-=NeoGML=-

Rolling up the cord on the controller seems to twist the wires inside of my PS1 controller cord. I would suggest putting up the cord the way it comes new with a rubberband.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Just like any wire, bending and twisting it causes stress... these wires are thing and will break with time if they are overstressed. I second the bunching them up and fastening them with a rubber band. It may take more time, but it will make the sticks last longer... which will save you some money in the long run.

-Nick

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NeoGML:
hmm... if they break i could always yell at them...

YELL AT THEM! AAAHHHHH!!AHAHAH! Cord-bending spawn! AHAHAHAH!!!

BE Muad'dib!

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

S

Silent_Scope

it may ruin the cord....

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?