Summary Executions and Corporal Punishment for Market Leeches

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I'm done with this culling of the dead weight for a while unless it's particularly bad. Message has been sent.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member

A man after my own heart... Love me some Tito's Handmade Vodka. :)

You should try Triple Eight Blueberry made by the spirit division of Cisco Brewers out of Nantucket. Awesome shit! :)

And thanks for the clean up!

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
A man after my own heart... Love me some Tito's Handmade Vodka. :)

You should try Triple Eight Blueberry made by the spirit division of Cisco Brewers out of Nantucket. Awesome shit! :)

3 bottles in my cabinet. Regular, Cranberry, and Blueberry. Right from Cisco, did a tour there this year.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Gulag this crook.

Gulag.png

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
what makes him a crook? Help me understand. It looked like Matt said in the first post that he knew items would be flipped and he was okay with that.

If I put a lot of games up for sale to get rid of them, then obviously whoever buys it won't want everything.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Seller made it sound like he preferred that games were not flipped.

Buyer was fake and claimed these games were on his "list". Did he mean flipping list? If buyer gave false impression games would not be flipped, it might have influenced whether the transaction took place or not.

Fact remains that he is a flipper. Flipper means crook to me, whether he was enabled or not.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Seller made it sound like he preferred that games were not flipped.

Buyer was fake and claimed these games were on his "list". Did he mean flipping list? If buyer gave false impression games would not be flipped, it might have influenced whether the transaction took place or not.

Fact remains that he is a flipper. Flipper means crook to me, whether he was enabled or not.

Sold the two doubles, then kept the rest.. at least wait until the body is cold before you sell your spares.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
]
Actually thinking more on it, seller didn't care, and practically enabled the flipzors so ...yeah fuggit.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Flipping is a community issue.

Imho, community issues should reflect a little less what an individual (buyer/seller) thinks and a lot more what its members think.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Flipping is a community issue.

Imho, community issues should reflect a little less what an individual (buyer/seller) thinks and a lot more what its members think.

Ahahaha. I read this at first as a serious post. It was funny.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
If he (daskrabs) already had that one and it was clear the OP wanted them gone as a bundle for next to nothing - then it was bound to get moved.

That said - the deal was a community deal and it was posted plain as day, in thread, to not flip stuff to which he (daskrabs) made a point he wouldn't do.

The kosher thing would have been to sell it on for $10-12, still under market for the community, but still making a couple bucks to offset his purchase.

That fact he gouged it for top ebay dollar less than a week after getting it - knowing people are looking for that kind of stuff...is just beyond stupid. He shouldn't be market banned for flipping; he should be market banned because he is apparently lacking any common sense and those folks don't belong in the market either.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
isn't it more up to the seller, than the community?

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-in-USA-SOLD&p=3764871&viewfull=1#post3764871

if he was going to be nice daskrabs could have kept it in the family or whatever... but since when is everyone required to be all buddy buddy? be a dick people will notice and exclude you if they are active enough themselves? no reason to be overreactive and create a nanny state though?

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
If he (daskrabs) already had that one and it was clear the OP wanted them gone as a bundle for next to nothing - then it was bound to get moved.

That said - the deal was a community deal and it was posted plain as day, in thread, to not flip stuff to which he (daskrabs) made a point he wouldn't do.

The kosher thing would have been to sell it on for $10-12, still under market for the community, but still making a couple bucks to offset his purchase.

That fact he gouged it for top ebay dollar less than a week after getting it - knowing people are looking for that kind of stuff...is just beyond stupid. He shouldn't be market banned for flipping; he should be market banned because he is apparently lacking any common sense and those folks don't belong in the market either.

Agree 100%

My biggest pet peeve is that he didn't even bother to offer them back to this community.

Instead, straight to eBay.