Super HD System 3 Pro

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
You're both good guys so let it go. no need to apologize or anything like that.

Or continue bickering, not trying to tell you anything, just a suggestion.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Any word on whether or not in game trigger actually works on this one?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'd imagine it will be inconsistent like the original. Even adding a reset button is probably too much to expect.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Funny that they list that as a feature when it’s… just not.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Any word on whether or not in game trigger actually works on this one?
It will have a working in game trigger, and a physical reset button. Hold Run + Select for a few seconds to activate the in game trigger.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Just ordered one, apparently they're in stock so I should have it in 2-4 days. I figured it was a preorder, lol

Glad you sold the one you had Ajax, lol

Ajax

15 Year Member
Yours come in @Syn? Super curious about this.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Not yet.. When I read everything it mentioned shipping near the end of July. So I guess I caught the tail end of preorders. I'm hoping my Vizio likes the signal. It didn't like the original through Scart or component whether it was OSSC or Retrotink. I tried multiple cables too.

Ajax

15 Year Member
I used mine primarily with a Framemeister, and there were some really weird sync issues. If this one didn’t have that problem, that would be great.

Reactions: Syn

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
My Samsung has no issues with it but that's no surprise.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Pulled the trigger on one of these. We'll see what it's all about.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'm still waiting on mine. That's not a complaint, just an update.

Update I'm a dumbass

Last edited:

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Got my shipping notification this morning. Shame it won't be here in time for my birthday this weekend, but still stoked to mess around with it.

Ajax

15 Year Member
I got a shipping notification too. It sounds like there's some kind of export process involving customs, and customs is ultra backed up. The message said that part could take up to three weeks. So, I guess I'll just get comfortable waiting, haha.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I haven't received shipping info :(

Edit I'm a dumbass

Last edited:

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
DHL is now saying that I'll have it 'by end of day' Aug. 9th. Sweet.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Short story - I'm a dumbass and Yodd is a saint as is Terraonion

Long story - So when I ordered mine, I hit the wrong auto fill and bought it on a different email. Receiving no notifications and hearing Terraonion had begun shipping, I contacted Yodd. He asked the email address I gave, my primary one was what I gave him. He to couldn't find it. I tried my other two emails, doing the forgot password deal and the site didn't recognize them (because my dumbass haven't created an account to download. Dumbass!) Yodd asked for the addresses to check them. Lo and behold, I clicked the wrong link and it gave a different email.

My dumbass assumed things and got worked up for no reason...cause I'm a dumbass.

Yodd is an example of a great employee doing his best (above & beyond) to have the company's back. He's also an awesome member of the forums, which you are missed, due to new duties, but will always be welcome to return to.

Thanks @Yodd

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I hope it's the only defective one. You know an odds are at least one will be doa. They're about to have a short lull after the madness of a new release. A lot of their time will be spent catching up on regular duties.

My issue was solved quickly but we kind of a direct line that nonforum members don't. We have the Yodd-phone in times of need!

Last edited:

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Sucks about the DOA unit. Hope everything gets sorted quickly. And yeah, we're a little better off having a more direct line to TO in the form of a longtime forum member, who a lot of us have already had deals with over the course of more than a decade.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Anyone who has emailed us with issues has been responded to. And that's as of last night too.

emailing us and then ranting and raving a couple hours later on Facebook doesn't help any.

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
Anyone who has emailed us with issues has been responded to. And that's as of last night too.

emailing us and then ranting and raving a couple hours later on Facebook doesn't help any.
For sure, I figured you'd have responded but it wasn't up to their standards. I just thought it was a funny coincidence that I was checking this thread right after seeing this come up on my feed. No ill-will towards you , Yodd.