Super Junk Sale: Lots of consoles, controllers, and other oddities

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Here's a mix of weird stuff I've accumulated. Prices posted are for within the USA, international might cost a bit more. Paypal gift preferred... blah blah

(Not all the pictures are up, I'll get them when I can)

Now then!

SNES

SFC scart cable
$12 shipped
Provides scart RGB output for a Super Famicom (JP21 format, not Euro Scart). I bought this because I thought I could use it with my US SNES. Not so.

ASCIIWare Fighter Stick SN
$10 shipped

PS2

PS2 to PS3 USB Adapter with memory card slot
$6 shipped
This lets you use PS2 controllers and memory cards with the PS3. Or at least it used to, a recent PS3 system update seems to have rendered this unrecognizable. Maybe it can still be used as a generic PS2 to USB adapter?

Kessen with destroyed guide
$5 shipped
It's one of the launch games still in good shape. The strategy guide used to be mint until my corgi found it and tore up the cover.

Neo Geo Stick 3 Ougi Version
$75 shipped
Still looks minty and works perfectly. 100% complete in original box.

Thrustmaster PS2 DVD remote controller
$6 shipped
This was in a box from an estate sale. Looks like a remote control for the PS2 DVD player.

Atari 2600

Big Set of Controllers
$14 shipped
1 standard joystick, 2 keyboard controllers, 1 set of paddle controllers, and 2 driving paddles

Weird Handle Controller
$5 shipped
Just one button... Is this even meant for Atari 2600? I don't know what it is or where it came from.

Sega Saturn

Sega Saturn with Memory Card Plus cart and Virtua Stick
$30 shipped
Came from somebody's collection at an estate sale. It powers up and the drive tray works fine, but I don't have any video cords to confirm it works.

Shining in the Holy Ark
$20 shipped
Disc only

Other Stuff!

Chrono Cross clock
$20 shipped
Came as a promo item when you pre-ordered Chrono Cross back in the day. Complete in box with baggie.

Big Bundle of Controllers
$10 shipped
A bunch of controllers, including a Neo Geo Pad 2 for PS2… the catch is that the dog bit the cords in half for all of them. No chew marks on the controllers themselves, just the cords are severed. Someone with soldering experience might be able to fix these.

Component Video to HDMI Converter
$30 shipped
If component video doesn't sync properly or looks fuzzy on your HDTV, this can help. Works pretty well, but after getting an XRGB I don't really need it anymore.

Xbox
$20 shipped
Just the console itself. It powers up fine and the drive tray works, but I don't have any video cords to test this one either.

Logitech Wingman Flight Stick for PC
$10 shipped
Uses an old-school PC serial port

-- SOLD --

JP to NA cartridge adapter
$14 shipped
Lets you play Japanese games in a North American SNES

SNES Game Genie
$8 shipped
Just the genie, no books

Last edited: