Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition 2012

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Mostly just making this thread to talk about strategies and set up matches.

But also to talk about some of the bullshit I see online.

The most annoying of which being sudden and severe lag spikes at the most inopportune times ... AKA when then other guy's getting flattened.

Anyway, for whatever reason I've been playing this game quite a bit (maining T. Hawk, occasional Gouken, then maybe Abel or Hakan once in a blue moon).

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
So I guess this is the 3rd SF4 then? I got the SSF4 when it came out for the extra 10 characters... I enjoy it but do I need this arcade edition?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
So I guess this is the 3rd SF4 then? I got the SSF4 when it came out for the extra 10 characters... I enjoy it but do I need this arcade edition?

yeah, you'll notice that super has many severely broken matchups if you put a decent amount of time into it

regular arcade edition does as well, but i think AE2012 was definitely a step in the right direction - many unusable characters can at least hold their own now

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
What is your gamertag, I'm not sure if you added me or not. I play this online sometimes, I suck though.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
What is your gamertag, I'm not sure if you added me or not. I play this online sometimes, I suck though.

my gamer tag is galfordo

i'm ok, but i still lose to n00b bullshit when the connection gets too laggy

then i rage out and the dog gets scared and leaves the room, lolz

TurboCro

AESwipe,
Galfordo and Bubu, I sent you guys some friend requests. I'm usually on HDR, but like a change of pace every so often.

Bubu, I used to play you on PSN I think.

simian raticus

War Room ONLY!
Lag's is a best thing's in life! Dr. Kimberly Young tell all truth about internauts! Psychologists and all-treatment crew / squad got nothing smart too say! Laggy and n00bby day is not a happy! Depresion attack first! Second behaviour is abstinence but everything is in the brain like have old toxicomaniacs! Alcoholic dreams with games and drugs! OH MY SWEET SATAN! I WANT BORN AGAIN! In new life i must find mooshrom in the room and catch delicious fishes! Don't tough the evry kind of controllers! Best joystick is own dick! God don't protect good! Deadly passion got no future and meaning! God bless all dead bodies and healthy characters! Jesus :D::A::D: y is a pathological Internet user too! GOD BLESS THE LAG'S! :conf:

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
Lag's is a best thing's in life! Dr. Kimberly Young tell all truth about internauts! Psychologists and all-treatment crew / squad got nothing smart too say! Laggy and n00bby day is not a happy! Depresion attack first! Second behaviour is abstinence but everything is in the brain like have old toxicomaniacs! Alcoholic dreams with games and drugs! OH MY SWEET SATAN! I WANT BORN AGAIN! In new life i must find mooshrom in the room and catch delicious fishes! Don't tough the evry kind of controllers! Best joystick is own dick! God don't protect good! Deadly passion got no future and meaning! God bless all dead bodies and healthy characters! Jesus :D::A::D: y is a pathological Internet user too! GOD BLESS THE LAG'S! :conf:

I donno what the fuck you just said.... but I respect you

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Galfordo and Bubu, I sent you guys some friend requests. I'm usually on HDR, but like a change of pace every so often.

Bubu, I used to play you on PSN I think.

I just moved and I'm not planning to buy a tv til I get a job, but I'm down for some matches. I'm assuming you added me on xbl then? I don't really play fighters on psn anymore, unless they're on my hdd (those being mvc2, and ssfIIhdr).

Last edited:

TurboCro

AESwipe,
I just moved and I'm not planning to buy a tv til I get a job, but I'm down for some matches. I'm assuming you added me on xbl then? I don't really play fighters on psn anymore, unless they're on my hdd (those being mvc2, and ssfIIhdr).

Yea, I used to play you on PSN (HDR mostly).

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Been playing this a little more lately. For some reason I can't stop playing with Hawk, despite his long list of absolutely horrible matchups.