Super Vegeta is a Thief

I bought the Blazing Star kit he was selling on the boards. After not receiving anything and no communication I make a paypal complaint. After the complaint he finally responds and says he has another kit and will send it out to me. So I wait again.

Still I receive nothing except an emailed picture of his receipt as his proof he sent it. I believe it's been over a month now and still I have not received the mvs kit I paid for. Paypal found his receipt to be invalid because they could not track his tacking # entered. But he had no money in his paypal account so I got nothing back! I'm out 100 GBP (whatever that is american) and to top it off I leave him negative feedback and he leaves me one calling me a liar.

He is currently selling a rare "Puzzle de Pon R MVS kit" and I recommend anyone intersted do not buy or I'm sure you'll suffer they way I did.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Didn't you insult everyone here and then say you weren't going to post here anymore?

The phrase "virgin video game losers" rings a bell...

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
I have a fake Windjammers marquee, wanna buy it for $10 + shipping?

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member
You try to sell fake marquees and now you are scammed...karma?

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
eek said:
You try to sell fake marquees and now you are scammed...karma?

I was going to say the same thing. I've dealt with Vegetta and he has always been top notch. Maybe something came up, becasue he doesn't seem like the scammer type.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
hahahahahah

You probably paid for it selling fake mini marquees

What a fucking toolshed. It's called karma, get used to it because alot more is going to bite you in the ass.

Robb

Crossed Swords Squire
Why are you people so harsh ?
She didnt get her MVS and is warning us of a bad seller..

:oh_no:

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
Robb said:
Why are you people so harsh ?
She didnt get her MVS and is warning us of a bad seller..

:oh_no:

:conf:

Because she came around here selling bootleg bullshit, and talking trash to respected members?

Robb

Crossed Swords Squire
dubdubdub said:
:conf:

Because she came around here selling bootleg bullshit, and talking trash to respected members?
hmm, maybe she sold 'bootleg shit' unintentional ?
Not all of us know the difference bewteen real and fake games....
I sure don't since I'm new to the scene.
I didn't even know that there are MVS->AES conversions out there.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
DecepticonZero said:
Dude..do a little seaching around before you defend an asshat like this.

-DZ

Exactly. She sold fake MMs as real. And when people found out they were fake, she put them on ebay for $10 a pop to rip off unsuspecting collectors.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
I love how she insults everyone here, then asks for help when she gets "scammed".

Classic.

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
I bought a MVS KIT from him a week ago and everything appears to be fine, he dont look like a scammer to me.

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
What a total dunce this noob is. Attempted scams, juvenile insults to a long-time member battling cancer, and then you expect sympathy? Fucking retard.

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
This thread delivers.

It serves you right that you got taken for that kit. I don't condone that kind of behavior, but suck it up. You can't honestly expect any sympathy from us, can you?

Go take your mystery auction envelopes and fake mini marquees and shove them up your ass.

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
Hhahahahhahahha serves you right Little Lady.

That's what you get for trying to scam people. Karmas a bitch, aint it.

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
This thread needs a little follow up form my post, the kit i bought from SV arrived today very well packed and as stated.

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
Sucks to be you is all I have to say. I have been scammed before, but there isn't anything I can do about it.. so you may as well get over it, your screwed either way. And I do recall the situation with the fake mini marquee cards. How shallow does one get, and when they are in trouble they are kissing ass? Looks like its time for a new I support the banning of signature.

-idosk8