kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Damn guys! Woke up to a load more donations

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Anyone know who charles watts is? I'm going through the list and I think that's the only person who didn't specify their forum handle.

Cheers

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Ending at 4PM because I want to go for a beer and don't want to sort this later x
I think we are okay with donations now anyway tbh.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I have now sent the money over :)

Thanks to these awesome people for making this shit happen - and so damn quickly too, wow I'm amazed tbh

Ajax
Appleidog
Atro
blakeb8111
burningfight
Gallegos
Herb
Johnny16bit
kern
Lachlan
Lithy
Madmanjox
Max330mega
neodogg
neo_moe
Profholt
ratson
Sirlynxalot
Sr20det510
Wataru330
Wyo

The total was .. roughly including eur/gbp and all that, transfer fees - about £740
Yes, you read that correctly.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions on the game buddy, whatever hardware you play it on - hopefully with a nice bottle of something too!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I have received the funds and the postman just brought me a shiny new copy of the new RE4 for PS5 so it's settled, gonna go for a PS5. Right now I'm giddy like a little girl!

Dear friends, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity and kindness. The wife and I are going through crap times at the moment and some we called friends have turned their backs on us, that's why it's all the more heartwarming and just so fucking incredible that a bunch of good friends in an innanetz forum made this possible.

This means a whole lot to me, more than I can tell, so again, thank you, my friends, I will never forget this as long as I live. 💗

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I have received the funds and the postman just brought me a shiny new copy of the new RE4 for PS5 so it's settled, gonna go for a PS5. Right now I'm giddy like a little girl!

Dear friends, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity and kindness. The wife and I are going through crap times at the moment and some we called friends have turned their backs on us, that's why it's all the more heartwarming and just so fucking incredible that a bunch of good friends in an innanetz forum made this possible.

This means a whole lot to me, more than I can tell, so again, thank you, my friends, I will never forget this as long as I live. 💗
Awesome, glad you got the game, have fun brotha! :buttrock: