Taking a stand... against....

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Vegans.... GO GO TAK!!!!!

xROTx

PS. And yes... one of my friends here is a Vegan... But at least he doesn't shove it down peoples throats...

EDIT:.... ooohhh.... that sounds sorta pervy...:)

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Obviously our most important issue right now.

WWWEEEEELLL... I could make a topic about your rampant immigrant situ... or the fact that you've prob let in known mulsim terrorists with your open door policy...

I could make a topic about the move towards a more right wing term of Government....

BUT... why do shit like that? I don't feel the need to mentally bum out the forum everytime I post a thread...

xROTx

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
lol "you"

no it was the german-hating leftists in the government.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I have a friend that is a vegan and also straight edge (no drugs or booze).

He's actually a fun guy to go to concerts and shit with because he's automatically a designated driver.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I have a friend that is a vegan and also straight edge (no drugs or booze).

He's actually a fun guy to go to concerts and shit with because he's automatically a designated driver.

Do you mean fun, or useful?

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Do you mean fun, or useful?

Both.

He's a cool person. Likes the same kinds of bands, video games, and sports that I do. I'd hang out with him even if he weren't hauling my drunk ass home after metal shows.

Also it's funny to go to fast food joints with him and listen to him try to special order vegan stuff.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Lots of vegetarian friends but none of the vegan variety.
I'm actually rather partial to the vegy quorn stuff we get over here in the UK.
ATM i've got quorn sausages, chicken dippers and southern fried burgers in the fridge.
Low in fat and calories, high in protein, and they taste really good.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
My buddy's brother had to go vegan because of an illness. He had no choice which sucks. I fuckin love meat. Here is a question. Will vegans eat pussy or take a jizz load?

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
My buddy's brother had to go vegan because of an illness. He had no choice which sucks. I fuckin love meat. Here is a question. Will vegans eat pussy or take a jizz load?
you bet they will.

I have a lot of vegan friends who are all vegan for ethical reasons which is ridiculous to me but whatever. I'll eat fucking anything and i love blood and meat. But I really love vegan cooking too! it fascinates me, and some of the imitations and unique flavors/textures it brings to the table are great. Its just another way of living to me that I'm more than happy to try out.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Whoever thinks vegan "replacement" products taste (even remotely) like real meat should have his/her buds examined. It's just a whole different kind of food. Some of it is cool (like real smoked tofu), a lot of it is really unhealthy disgusting shit pumped full of artificial flavors, E numbers etc. If you want to eat vegan, there's a lot of better alternatives, people need to learn how to really cook, how to use the right spices efficiently etc.

But to be honest, there's many more important issues than relabeling pseudo-meat. If you are too dumb to tell tofu/seitan/lupine/whatever apart from products made out of animals because you can't take a brief look at the ingredients/packaging/price then you deserve to be "unsettled".

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I don't care what people eat and what they think is good or bad food, I just can't stomach the silly lifestyle that goes with veganism, and the hypocrisy and guilt complex that fuels the movement. Make no mistake, I'm not cool with factory farming and the problems that come with it but this holier-than-thou vegan bs is really annoying. Eat what you want how you want but please, for the love of Neo Dio, keep your crusade to yourself.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I don't mind the various pseudo meat options, tofu is great. Not sure the labels need changing... I think the current ones are pretty ... mm dunno Accurate? Lets obscure it and make it harder while saying we're clearing it up.

Now there will be situations in Aldi where people will see these newly labeled products, lift them up to their face and stare at them for a length of time trying to figure it out. Last week it said vegetarian curry sausage, now it's called vegetarian indian-spiced tofu mix shaped paste product.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
* I live with 3 vegans ATM. None of them bug me about it. (So veganism in and of itself doesn't offend me)
* This place: http://www.grasshoppervegan.com does have really good food, but I doubt I could stand eating just that and Soylent.
* Vegans have to go without using eggs, which is huge considering its a binding agent in 90% of baked goods. Its why vegan pastries suck.
* Vegetarians at least, only sacrifice meat; and considering how much good Indian and Thai food is vegetarian; I think its a more reasonable diet.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
I'm an unrepentant carnivore at heart, and i will alway's take a good quality piece of meat over a vegy equivalent.
I'll happily chow down on offal as well, liver, kidney's and heart, all good eat's.
I'm old school and was brought up on faggot's and peas, liver bacon and onions, and steak and kidney puds.

StevenK

10 Year Member
* I live with 3 vegans ATM. None of them bug me about it. (So veganism in and of itself doesn't offend me)
* This place: http://www.grasshoppervegan.com does have really good food, but I doubt I could stand eating just that and Soylent.
* Vegans have to go without using eggs, which is huge considering its a binding agent in 90% of baked goods. Its why vegan pastries suck.
* Vegetarians at least, only sacrifice meat; and considering how much good Indian and Thai food is vegetarian; I think its a more reasonable diet.

How many people do you live with? 3 vegans in one place seems bizarrely high, are you in some kind of commune?

StevenK

10 Year Member
I'm an unrepentant carnivore at heart, and i will alway's take a good quality piece of meat over a vegy equivalent.
I'll happily chow down on offal as well, liver, kidney's and heart, all good eat's.
I'm old school and was brought up on faggot's and peas, liver bacon and onions, and steak and kidney puds.

Was back home up north with my folks for christmas. Had to get me a steak and kidney pudding, they don't do them down south. Faggots.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
How many people do you live with? 3 vegans in one place seems bizarrely high, are you in some kind of commune?

probably three hairy lesbians who won't fuck him and he tells girls he wants to bang that hes a feminist and lives with three women in a ~matriarchal~ non-traditional family structure (so yea a faggot ass commune)

EDIT: and those girls dont care because he's a ridiculous dogman with a stupid hat and autism

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
probably three hairy lesbians who won't fuck him and he tells girls he wants to bang that hes a feminist and lives with three women in a ~matriarchal~ non-traditional family structure (so yea a faggot ass commune)

EDIT: and those girls dont care because he's a ridiculous dogman with a stupid hat and autism

Who would be offended more?

Hairy Lesbians being called vegans?
Vegans being called hairy lesbians?

Not sure why I should be offended by being called a dogman? Abernathy and Rumo are badass.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
vegans are just culinary feminists. both have the same amount of brain cells and behave the exact same way.

but in all seriousness, i believe that veganism/vegetarianism can be a noble cause, and i respect the idea. but this modern new wave vegans fall into the same trap as the rest of the idiot sheep who can't think for them selves, and go on crusading as if a life of an animal is more important or of more value than of a humans.

the problem with these modern ideologies is that they think going to the extreme is the only solution.