Tapatalk support borked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
All morning, when viewing the forums thru the tapatalk app, it would ask me to log in. This never has happened to me before, and was annoying.

I uninstalled then, re-installed tapatalk.

The Neo-Geo.com Forums is gone from my tapatalk groups, and doesn’t come up when searching tapatalk.

What’s the word?

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
All morning, when viewing the forums thru the tapatalk app, it would ask me to log in. This never has happened to me before, and was annoying.

I uninstalled then, re-installed tapatalk.

The Neo-Geo.com Forums is gone from my tapatalk groups, and doesn’t come up when searching tapatalk.

What’s the word?

Same problem here, but I’d didn’t reinstall or have any log in issues. Neo was just gone from my groups.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
The forums disappeared from my tapatalk around 5 pm today. I also cant find them in the search either. Viewing the forums in Google Chrome on my phone kinda sux so uhhhhh... Guess i won't be on the forums nearly as much now.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
My best guess is that something on their end got updated and now things are borked. IIRC, a lot of things on this forum are out of date in terms of its software. If it works it works, but now it sounds like it’s not. I always view the forum in Chrome on mobile. I’m used to the experience.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Same issue here, just disappeared from my groups. Which sucks, the interface was so much more efficient for viewing new posts, accessing PMs, uploading images, etc. I find it impossible to read posts on Chrome mobile.

Are there any alternatives?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I wonder if whatever is making ‘neo-geo.com’ “Not Secure” is causing tapatalk support to fall off. Shmups still shows in my tapatalk search, so...it is possible to keep the vBullitin look of old, and still function on tapatalk.

Losing tapatalk support is like losing indoor plumbing. Yeah-I could still shit outside (using browser on a mobile); however, I’d prefer not to.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I wonder if whatever is making ‘neo-geo.com’ “Not Secure” is causing tapatalk support to fall off. Shmups still shows in my tapatalk search, so...it is possible to keep the vBullitin look of old, and still function on tapatalk.

Losing tapatalk support is like losing indoor plumbing. Yeah-I could still shit outside (using browser on a mobile); however, I’d prefer not to.

this would be my guess as well. The unsecure flag is likely causing it to be delisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.