Tapwave Zodiac

Hawanja

n00b
What's up folks. I just got my hands on a Tapwave Zodiac, if you want to check out my overview here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e_yPBtTlk4&ab_channel=UCDvideos

Related question: I have another which is giving me the dreaded "three knocks" issue, where it boots up but you can't see anything. I've tried replacing the battery and the ribbon cable, to no avail. Anybody know anything about fixing these things?

I'll pay you.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I don't know a scene for Tapwave fans. I think you are on your own. It's a cool little device tho. I went from a PalmV to PocketPC and skipped this back in the day. I would have totally expensed this if I was a baller businessman in 2003. It was right before the short-lived Palm Treo boom. I remember every exec using Treo's for 5 years. Stuff for these are getting quite difficult to find.

The busted one is probably a video connector, or possibly it's a contrast/brightness issue. try going to that setting by memory, and see if you can adjust it.
The white screen happens on Turbo Express when a small surface capacitor goes bad. That would be easy to check and replace.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I actually still have mine, i dont know why. Is this something people still want or is junk.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I actually still have mine, i dont know why. Is this something people still want or is junk.

The devices do not show up that often, and it will sell. It's all the accessories and games that are HTF. No one kept the games.