Teabagging - Do You Do It?

Do you teabag?

• Total voters

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Do you teabag in online video games?

I'm not asking what you get up to in real life..

Last edited:

hanafuda

The videogame meaning?

Edit:

See edited OP which should be clearer (?).

I'm busy converting music files at the moment and somewhat distracted. Just killing a bit of time here at the same time..

Last edited:

hanafuda

Just wanted to get some other opinions on the matter.

I play a reasonable amount of FPS games but never really got too heavily into any of them. I'd heard the term mentioned quite a few times but, naively, never actually knew exactly what it meant, nor could be bothered to look into it. I figured because a teabag was full of holes then that is probably what it was related to.. Oh how wrong I was.

So recently I've been playing a load of Resistance 2 rank matches. I'd seen plenty of people doing what I thought were 'victory dances' after killing opponents, but I'd never put two and two together..

So it comes to the stage where someone was killing me and doing the 'victory dance', so when I got them back I returned the favour. Then after the game this particular twat sends me a message over PSN about how I'm shit and shouldn't teabag...

At this point I figured it was time to actually look up what teabagging is. And then the pieces of the puzzle came together!

So since then I generally don't teabag, and don't teabag without provocation, but if someone teabags me then I tend to return the favour.

Hence the existence of this thread.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I can't believe somebody actually took the time to send you a message, they must get REALLY upset when they play games. Tea bagging is an essential part of the shooter genre that should be celebrated and done often. I often walk around tea bagging the air and shouting random obscenities and racial slurs when I play FPS games.

Joking aside, I LOVE tea bagging my victims.

hanafuda

I can't believe somebody actually took the time to send you a message, they must get REALLY upset when they play games. Tea bagging is an essential part of the shooter genre that should be celebrated and done often. I often walk around tea bagging the air and shouting random obscenities and racial slurs when I play FPS games.

Joking aside, I LOVE tea bagging my victims.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised they made the effort.. It happened to be a 2 on 1 game for whatever reason so they got pretty badly wasted.

Probably just someone who's KDR means more to them than, well, anything else.

lol tea bagging the air.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
It's not worth the time or effort anymore, IMO. It was a blast to do it in 2003, back when it was new and everybody was like 'WTF'?

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I only teabag if teabagged first.

A nutsack for a nutsack, it says so in the Bible.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I only do it in Halo.

This. I've wanted to do it in MW2 a few times, but there's really no point as they probably wouldn't see it.

I only teabag if teabagged first.

A nutsack for a nutsack, it says so in the Bible.

Also this. I've never teabagged in Halo unless they did it to me first.

And lol@ people sending messages in anger over an FPS. I've talked some shit in a lobby or two when I was younger, but these days I don't have the motivation or inclination to talk to the mouth breathers you usually encounter in these games at all.

Anyone remember when people figured out how to get obscene pictures in their file shares for Halo 3? I must have gotten sent cock pictures a dozen times after beating the shit out of people.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Fuck teabagging, TEAMKILLING is where it's at. :vik:

You wouldn't believe the shit I can pull with the retards on SOCOM...making them turn against each other and eat up my bullshit for an entire game.

The best douche run ever was when I was playing whatever mode has you as a terrorist hiding your hostages from the seals...I spawned with my crosshairs directly on them. BANG BANG BANG and we lost the match before my teammates were able to move. :lolz:

BigFred

Neither Big nor Fred, ,
Lol, back in the day there was a similar think called "Corpse Humping". You would press the crouch button over and over again above your beaten opponent. It was all in good fun.

Wait, is this teabagging as well?

Darren870

Previously Lusted for Lard
Lol, back in the day there was a similar think called "Corpse Humping". You would press the crouch button over and over again above your beaten opponent. It was all in good fun.

Yes...

I do it sometimes i guess

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member

Tea Bagging is specifically over the guys face.

Some of the best Halo 2 moments I've had were when someone was teabagging a player then was sniped mid-bag.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
lol, i do it on gears of war 2 when there on all fours trying to crawl away.

now and again they might get spit roasted if a team mate joins in.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I only do it to extreme campers (People who camp and use tact insert and never move from their spot). In fact I had one kill cam showing me teabagging someone as another guy walked into my claymore that was in front of me.

hanafuda

Tea Bagging is specifically over the guys face.

Some of the best Halo 2 moments I've had were when someone was teabagging a player then was sniped mid-bag.

For some reason I've yet to see anyone get killed while teabagging yet.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
IRL... ever so often.

in video games, NO. What's the point in that? :spock:

This gave me a laugh which I needed (flu got me down, fucking sucks)

I imagine Merc running through a mall, just jumping and *SLAP* Mercbagged!

It's like being hit in the face with a 5 pound bag of potatoes. In weight & girth.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Rainbow Six 3 PC - every opportunity.

Well after a kill I would run around them to their feet, hit the deck and fire upon their ass or crotch. Then I'd get up and run around to their head, crouch and do my lean to the left, lean to the right, pull out my pistol and unload on their head.

Good times.