teh best MK conversion ever.

pepharytheworm

Super Sidekicks 3
Whats the point in two screens? For a tall guy a short one? It does seem a low asking price but he wants cash on pick-up......

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
It was originally a Punch Out which displayed different screens on each monitor. That said--no idea WTF someone would use it for an MK conversion, or any single monitor game.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Maybe you could redo the wiring and put two 1-player games in it :glee:

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I think the guy selling it posts on KLOV. He said he bought it like that and is hoping to just sell it to someone looking to make it a PC-10 or Punch-Out again.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
A shame to use a great classic game like Punch-Out for a conversion. Those type of cabs should only be converted to PC-10, Super Punch-Out or Arm Wrestling.

Xionicist

NEST Puppet
Punch-Out cabs are notorious for being converted into monstrosities. That one is actually sane compared to some of the fates I've witnessed Punch-Out cabs suffer.

Those twin monitors are absolutely irresistible to the same people who make atrocious mame-wrecks and multigame conversions. I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen some clown attempt to stick a third monitor in the coinbox of one yet.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Why don't you buy it? it'll go nice with your collection.

I guarantee that if this was your fist cab you would have made a thread about how great having two screens can possibly be. Just like that old thread about 6 slots and your selfvalidating speech about how these cabs are suppossed to be your favorites even though you never got to play the others.

...fucking useless.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
"Stop looking at my screen you hacker!! Look at your own"

Only time I have seen duals is usually when a monitor is on the top of the cab so people can watch the action.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Here is another awesome "Original Dedicated"
Link

Only 1,200 plus 299 shipping. Someone jump on this...............

God damn and I got ripped off for $300 on this "Non-Dedicated"!!!
e05116ededf13b0bd1d230de75de65dc.jpg

MK4 CP is on there as I'm not drilling run buttons on the MKII CP.

Last edited:

ilazul

Enemy Chaser

I guarantee that if this was your fist cab you would have made a thread about how great having two screens can possibly be. Just like that old thread about 6 slots and your selfvalidating speech about how these cabs are suppossed to be your favorites even though you never got to play the others.

...fucking useless.

DSC00147.jpg

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Tell me who and where and the person responsible will die tonight.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Those Slugs are shit, but that T2 is really nice. He's got some cool stuff, unfortunately the 2 Neo macines appear to be the worst he has.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Tell me who and where and the person responsible will die tonight.

assasins ready?

It was a shell, I couldn't sell one of the cabs and people needed pretty much everything. Monitor, EL Panels, coin box/entry, power supply, transformer, speakers, .. everything except the Control Panel (which Evil Mike is getting tomorrow).

So from one cab, 3 were resurrected.

I tried to give away the shell at one point, but no takers for 2 months. It was sad, but kinda fun.

SSS

neo retired
give eg a rubber band and a paper clip and he'd have that shit mint in no time.

SSS

neo retired

his collection is amazing btw, and probably about 20-40 people from numerous message boards have been invited over to use his stuff. there's never more a gracious a host on this forum.

Last edited:

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
his collection is amazing btw, and probably about 20-40 people from numerous message boards have been invited over to use his stuff. there's never more a gratious a host on this forum.

Honestly don't waste your time. It's not even like he makes any goddamn sense.

...fucking useless.

I kinda get what this is implying, but then it's lost on me. I never got to play what others?

I feel like we need to prep the war room for another 3 page EG meltdown. Speaking of fucking useless, nice post.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
EG is a moron, you can't talk sense into him.

You'd be better off speaking iron maiden lyrics.....

J. Max

judas,
"Stop looking at my screen you hacker!! Look at your own"

Only time I have seen duals is usually when a monitor is on the top of the cab so people can watch the action.

Yup. I've seen them used for that too.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Look at the three stoges over there,

liazul, what I meant was that you implied the six slots to be the best cabs ever when it was clear that those 6 slots were the only cabs you had played at the time. Ignorance is not a virtue and neither is trying to talk to me about business knowing full well that would never deal with aperson like yourself.

Samsensei, you're just spreading like thin cheese aren't you? you ignorant fuck. Oh but he has meetups! Who the fuck cares man!? Who doesn't? Sad fucking here wants to add some void point to the arleady stupid shit you guys got going on.

All three of you are useless, no need to reiterate how idiotic tinz can be. All of you are a disgrace to the hobby.