Texas Police Arrest 77 Year Old for Refusing to Show ID

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Fuck the police, the old bitch was going 6mph & wanted to explain why she was speeding. The cop could have handle it better but instead wanted to get his dick hard by manhandling an old woman. Im hoping that old hag pisses in the back of the cop car.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
If she wasn't such a cunt he's probably have let her off with a warning.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Fuck the police, the old bitch was going 6mph & wanted to explain why she was speeding. The cop could have handle it better but instead wanted to get his dick hard by manhandling an old woman. Im hoping that old hag pisses in the back of the cop car.

holy shit you'll make a great dad one day

I'm recycling posts to reduce my carbon footprint.

:kekeke:

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
My gut reaction is to agree with HRDchampion and just shout "fuck the police" then toss a rock at 'em. In this case tho I really don't feel he was in the wrong. I think most cops are just like you and I, doing a job they don't always agree with to earn a living. They put up with peoples bullshit all day long, the last thing the dude wanted to hear is how it was OK for this grandma to be breaking the law cuz she had a good reason. If she just answered his questions, provided the ID she was legally required to, and not been a total old bitch he likely would have just let her go. Again I'm the first one to demand justice when I feel like my rights are being stepped on by johnny law... Lets save up that hate for when they actually do something wrong tho.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
The thing is that, the whole incident took less then 2 minutes of him pulling over & grabbing her arm & trying to get her out of the car. You can diffuse the situation by listening to what stupid excuse they have & if you dont agree with it then proceed to the next step. He wanted that power & control & when he couldn't get he decided to go aggressive to get it...The cop was a douchebag...This is why cops are no longer respected like they used to...When i see a cop i feel uneasy, instead of feeling safe...Like i said fuck Pohlice!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If she were heading down the local Walmart to buy a box of Depends, her story might have been more believable.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
HDRchampion: I couldn't agree with you more about feeling uneasy when cops are around... But if I'm being honest here, its because 99.9% of the time I have pot on me. ;)

Zero Satori

Jaguar Ninja
HDRchampion: I couldn't agree with you more about feeling uneasy when cops are around... But if I'm being honest here, its because 99.9% of the time I have pot on me. ;)
Well, at least you didn't pull what this old lady tried to do and tell the cop "Hey, I was going fast because I'm carrying a bag of marijuana and I'm not planning on getting caught, got it?".
icon5.gif