that new Doctor Who companion is butt ass ugly.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
WTF. You go from Billy Piper to the gal that played Martha, to the hottest gal in the world (Amy Pond) and then even though she's fugster, Donna was at least funny as hell, and then Clara - who was annoying but still bangable.

To this shit?

The_inside_story_of_how_Pearl_Mackie_was_cast_as_the_new_Doctor_Who_companion.jpg

To top it off she's a damn chav. Can't even understand wtf she's saying.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Ask rot to translate. He loves chavs.

In that picture she kinda looks like Mark Curry from "Hangin' With Mr. Cooper".

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Ask rot to translate. He loves chavs.

She's...

A Chav... A Woman... Black... and an openly gay character....

I don't translate fucked up speech...

xROTx

PS. Re-reading my reply... it makes me sound like a... misogynistic rascist homophobic middle class fuck....

Meh... can't win them all...

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
She's...

A Chav... A Woman... Black... and an openly gay character....

I don't translate fucked up speech...

xROTx

PS. Re-reading my reply... it makes me sound like a... misogynistic rascist homophobic middle class fuck....

Meh... can't win them all...

Those fuckin' Labourers, amirite???

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
LOL...social media praise.

What a school of fucking fish they are...all flitting about following trends with their singular focus...

"She's a minority AND she's gay?!?!? LOLHOORAYWONDERFULBBQ!!!!!!!!! Best companion EVARRRRRRRR!!!"

One fucking episode doesn't mean shit...time will tell if the gal is any good, not her skin color, not what kind of genitals she likes on her face as someone is using her as a bar stool.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Thanks to this thread I fell down the Google wormhole and have been properly introduced to chavs.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
One fucking episode doesn't mean shit...time will tell if the gal is any good, not her skin color, not what kind of genitals she likes on her face as someone is using her as a bar stool.

Truth. I didn't like Donna at first. Not a huge fan of Catheryn Tate. But I admit Donna became one of my favorite 'panions. But this gal, its like the BBC is trying too hard, like you mentioned "black (but not too black!) gay!" Dude, most people now don't give a damn. Just make the character interesting. So far, interesting she ain't. And that damn horsemouth. Blech.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
this is one series i've always wanted to get into. loved the old dr who. too bad the bbc destroyed a lot of the episodes, so they're lost for ever. watched a few of the christopher eccleston episodes and didn't think they were as good, but still entertaining.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
They've already had gay people on the show....
The problem is she belongs in radio. I'll make final judgement after a few episodes, but yikes.

Mass Effect Andromeda went with an averagely ugly chelsea clinton looking female character, and how did that turn out? Praise and Support? Nope....

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Truth. I didn't like Donna at first. Not a huge fan of Catheryn Tate. But I admit Donna became one of my favorite 'panions. But this gal, its like the BBC is trying too hard, like you mentioned "black (but not too black!) gay!" Dude, most people now don't give a damn. Just make the character interesting. So far, interesting she ain't. And that damn horsemouth. Blech.

I can get over looks, I'll openly admit that I find Billie Piper to be quite the horse face, but I found her to be a great companion. On the contrary, Jenna Coleman is a cutie but I cannot stand Clara, what a poorly written character. I'd go down the rest of the modern list...but why bother.

Time will tell for this gal...it's way too early to be giving out awards, although the SJW's of the web seem to be doing it already.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
The official Diversity companion.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
They've already had gay people on the show....
The problem is she belongs in radio. I'll make final judgement after a few episodes, but yikes.

Mass Effect Andromeda went with an averagely ugly chelsea clinton looking female character, and how did that turn out? Praise and Support? Nope....

The characters in Mass Effect Andromeda look like they were made out of balloons.

MEA_DERPA.jpg

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I thought Mr. Ed retired.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
she looks like a normal human person and there's only been one episode

what a perversely stupid fucking thread

this is just the reactionary antithesis to all the SJWs showering this girl with unwarranted praise just because she's gay and black

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
she looks like a normal human person and there's only been one episode

what a perversely stupid fucking thread

this is just the reactionary antithesis to all the SJWs showering this girl with unwarranted praise just because she's gay and black

most people have said they will wait to see how she does, and most comments dont mention race or sexuality.
that doesnt change the fact she's ugly.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I don't watch Dr Who, although I feel like I should start sometime. What i'd really like is a new hokey British series on the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy since the last movie never went anywhere.

Last edited:

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
You lost me at Amy Pond being the hottest in the world

Way to set the bar extremely low