The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
QZ2f2Ki.jpg

I have this authentic metal slug 5 cartridge, original english label.. small tear on it as you can see. Mask ROMs inside. Any idea of the value?

You’re looking around $250-$300 full value, $200 homie hookup value.

zed7

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what am I looking at for an Aero Fighters 2 and Metal Slug (1)?

Aero Fighters 2 is a repro label with I believe an SNKG jizz white cartridge shell.

Metal Slug 1 is an original label with black shell.

The fellow is asking $45 USD each but he is in Brazil so I'm 50/50. SNKG shells are very cool, though.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
what am I looking at for an Aero Fighters 2 and Metal Slug (1)?

Aero Fighters 2 is a repro label with I believe an SNKG jizz white cartridge shell.

Metal Slug 1 is an original label with black shell.

The fellow is asking $45 USD each but he is in Brazil so I'm 50/50. SNKG shells are very cool, though.

Those are good prices. Metal Slug 1 has been seeling for at least $75 and I bought an Aero Fighters 2 for $50 a few months ago.

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a CDZ with unibios mod and a full capacitor replacement done to it by 8bitplus. Has the box and one controller. They worth anything? Got no instructions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bLiGhTy

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just came across a Art of Fighting Neo Geo cd English in my wardrobe, looking on ebay I don’t see any to gauge a price from.

Any help please?109613162_10158717482496823_7812374893439967433_n.jpg109618599_10158717482426823_1420131348580479897_n.jpg

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Art of Fighting 1 is a pretty rare Neo CD title. Japanese copies go for the $100-$130 USD mark. English copies are probably worth more, but it’s tough to say what someone will pay for it. If I had it and was selling it, I’d probably list it up for $200 USD shipped and see if I got any bites. Lower the price as needed if it’s not moving.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Thinking of putting my Magical Drop 3 MVS up for sale. Clean cart, English holo label, and has a shock box. What’s the going price on one of these? I’m pretty out of touch with MVS pricing these days.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
What would be a fair price for the Mega Edition of the Neo Geo Visual History book?

I only have the book in its hard case and the certificate for being one of 330 copies, I gave the t-shirt and the other stuff that came with it away. Also the Metal Slug Fully Loaded edition book including the poster?

Both have been read once then have sat on the bookshelf ever since, so great condition.

Almightyburner

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ng1.jpg
Needing funds for an unexpected medical issue. I want to give a good price, and be totally fair. I've only collected carts here and there for a few years -- I'm not a seller, so I prefer to sell this as a lot, and I want to make it a screamin' deal, yet I also don't want to give everything away. I'd prefer to sell it here, but I expect it's some pretty basic bitch shit, so I'm not sure how desirable it will be to members here. I will describe as accurate as possible. I've seen the boards for maybe 4 or 5 of these carts, and the unibios tested them all as original, for what that's worth.

Omega Console - Newish model. Virtual Memory Card
1 Bean stick - very tight, feels great, light scratch on top
1 CD joypad - perfectly fine as far as I can tell. Obviously used, but no blemishes or problems with functionality.

US Aero Fighters/shockbox
US Art of Fighting/shockbox (cracked in spine)
US Blazing Star/shockbox
JP The Last Blade/shockbox
US Metal Slug/shockbox
US Metal Slug X/shockbox
US Metal Slug 3
US NAM-1975
JP Neo Turf Masters/shockbox
JP Samurai Shodown II/shockbox
161-in-1/shockbox

Issues: The Art of Fighting cart is a little bit loose/wobbly. Sometimes there's visual glitches that are corrected by wiggling the cart a tiny bit.
The NAM-1975 cart obviously has a pretty bad label.

Besides the looseness of the Art of Fighting cart, everything works perfectly in my experience. Has all been used, and have not had any problems.

Any advice on pricing is much appreciated. Thanks for reading.

-B

grandmascrack

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Can I get a price check on some MVS stuff? All with shocks and inserts. I want to make sure I price them fair and not go ham with ebay prices.

Twinkle Star Sprites (Jpn)
Aerofighters 2 (Eng)
Last Blade (Jpn)
Rage of the Dragons (Eng)
Windjammers (Eng)
Metal Slug (Eng)
Samurai Showdown 2 (Eng)

Thanks for the help, y'all.

::EDIT:: I saw the earlier post about MS1 and AF2 but it wasn't clear if it was Eng or Jpn so I wasn't sure if those prices applied.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Hi fellas - are the prices in the guide for these fairly accurate, or have they skyrocketed? Specifically talking about the JPN carton box versions.

Baseball Stars Professional
Ghost Pilots
League Bowling

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi fellas - are the prices in the guide for these fairly accurate, or have they skyrocketed? Specifically talking about the JPN carton box versions.

Baseball Stars Professional
Ghost Pilots
League Bowling

I’ve made my own pricing guide for Japanese AES titles with all carton variants as well. I’m updating it since it’s been about a year since I first made it. The carton box prices vary wildly by condition. Baseball Stars should be around $200-$300 now. League Bowling is around $150-$300. Ghost Pilots is around $300-$400. I’ve seen Baseball Stars and League Bowling cartons sell for more than $300 each because they were in like new condition. The last League Bowling that sold without fade sold for $380 at Mandarake a few days ago.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Thanks Digi - condition not too important too me so long as not beat to hell...but regardless sounds like these may be out of my range for the time being. Specially since I’ll likely be getting that MVSX soon ;)

Seeing that ASO2 just lit a spark for me on getting these carton box games, but not in any rush. :/

Saw you sold a Super Spy carton box recently - loved that artwork so much on that version.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Wow that seems steep for this title. Is this a rare cart? Just curious as it is on my wantlist

Chode just sold his MS5 for $300 so yeah, that’s just what going rate is. MS5, KOF 03, and SVC Chaos are on the uncommon side of MVS carts.