The all new 'What's it worth' thread

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You had 10 auctions .. the lowest starting at 80$ ..for a game that can be bought here for about 20$. When you got caught you removed all the auctions ... and re-posted those that can be seen now. Don't make idiots out of us please. Just quit the trash talk. Pack your crappy attitude and bag with insults and relocate.

I only had 6 games for sale, so that's wrong. All my MVS auctions started at $20, so that's wrong. 3 games sold and the other 3 are still for sale, so that's wrong.

I don't have to make you an idiot. You already got that covered. The only trash here is you.

And once again, your parents and teachers are failures.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Can someone clean up all the bullshit?

This thread has gotten polluted as fuck with butthurt comments/replies that belong in the War Room.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
What a whiny scamming frog

and by the way core, I saw your mom's cock and it wasn't that impressive. Must run in the family. ;)

Suck teh bag!

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
another jagoff who complains that people are treating him poorly yet he treats everyone else like shit, I don't think he will be missed.

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
I'm not seeing where corebass has done wrong here. He is selling games he did not get from the community on ebay for inflated prices, who cares? If he bought the games here, or was activily seeking to buy games here I could understand it, but he hasn't. corebass, I think your best course of action here is to calm down with all the trash talk. Stop fueling the fire. Just say why you are selling at a high price, and be on your way.

From what I've seen, you posted a collection, someone posted an accusation of you being a flipper and you responded poorly. From there it has escalated. This is a great community, and we buy and sell games on the cheap to one another here, so understand why people are jumpy. I'm not saying its okay for them to come at you this way, but just understand why. I would back up, delete some of your venemous comments, say sorry and just go about posting in the rest of the forum. Everyone else needs to get off this guy and chill, man. You know what this place needs? A smile, who want to come with I?

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Apparently your comprehension skills are very low. So,
Hey buddy.... go fuck yourself. You people are cunts. You are too jaded by your emotional attachment to a fucking video game to realize you are a cock sucker. Suck your mom's dick.

I did nothing but get accused of being a scammer.

says the person that came here looking for prices, but refusing to sell, then acting like an impudent child when caught trying to gouge off site.

not a scammer, a gouger at best.

You know what this place needs? A smile, who want to come with I?

not gonna lie, I smiled :D.

Last edited:

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm not seeing where corebass has done wrong here. He is selling games he did not get from the community on ebay for inflated prices, who cares? If he bought the games here, or was activily seeking to buy games here I could understand it, but he hasn't. corebass, I think your best course of action here is to calm down with all the trash talk. Stop fueling the fire. Just say why you are selling at a high price, and be on your way.

From what I've seen, you posted a collection, someone posted an accusation of you being a flipper and you responded poorly. From there it has escalated. This is a great community, and we buy and sell games on the cheap to one another here, so understand why people are jumpy. I'm not saying its okay for them to come at you this way, but just understand why. I would back up, delete some of your venemous comments, say sorry and just go about posting in the rest of the forum. Everyone else needs to get off this guy and chill, man. You know what this place needs? A smile, who want to come with I?

A rational, reasonable, honest, and intelligent reply. I'm amazed.
Thank you. You are a gentleman and a scholar. My deepest gratitude to you, sir.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
A rational, reasonable, honest, and intelligent reply. I'm amazed.
Thank you. You are a gentleman and a scholar. My deepest gratitude to you, sir.

Didn't you say you are to no longer lurk in the forum ? And yet you still are here playing the victim.

Stop implying that members here are bad people by being "amazed" that someone is being friendly. Each one of your posts is filled with irony and toxic.
Most people here are nice people and will give you advice and help you when in need. But when pulling shenanigans ... then it gets ugly.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Didn't you say you are to no longer lurk in the forum ? And yet you still are here playing the victim.

Stop implying that members here are bad people by being "amazed" that someone is being friendly. Each one of your posts is filled with irony and toxic.
Most people here are nice people and will give you advice and help you when in need. But when pulling shenanigans ... then it gets ugly.

I was showing my buddy these threads, and he said, "There are over 10,000 people on this forum. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch."

And he is right. The majority of those that responded to me were cool.

So you are stuck with me, buddy. How about we ignore each other and enjoy our hobby? Sound good? K, cya.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I was showing my buddy these threads, and he said, "There are over 10,000 people on this forum. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch."

And he is right. The majority of those that responded to me were cool.

So you are stuck with me, buddy. How about we ignore each other and enjoy our hobby? Sound good? K, cya.

It is amazing how even when you want peace you manage to sneak something offensive and remarks towards others.
and btw :

ma·jor·i·ty
məˈjôrətē,-ˈjär-/
noun
noun: majority; plural noun: majorities

1. the greater number.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It is amazing how even when you want peace you manage to sneak something offensive and remarks towards others.
and btw :

ma·jor·i·ty
məˈjôrətē,-ˈjär-/
noun
noun: majority; plural noun: majorities

1. the greater number.

Aww, I thought we were going to ignore each other?

"The majorities of those that responded to me were cool." If you think that is correct, it sounds like I was right about your teachers.

shoaib84

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, New member here at neo-geo.
Wanted to know how much is a Neo 50 cab worth?
Also the following items
Motherboards MV-1C, MV-1F, MV-1FZ.
All loose carts, English label.
Metal Slug
KOF 98,99,2001, 2003
last blade 2
Kizuna Encounter
Art of Fighting 2
Fatal Fury Special
Double Dragon
Nightmare in the dark
Samurai Showdown 2
Sengoku 2
Waku Waku 7
World heroes 2

Thanks in advance

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've been out of the neogeo scene for many years, looking to maybe sell some AES carts. What would be the current going rate for Metal Slug 3 1st edition, Last Blade, and KoF 2000? All have original case, insert, and manual. All are in 8-9/10 condition. Thanks in advance for any advice.

EDIT: forgot to mention they are Japanese versions

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Hi, New member here at neo-geo.
Wanted to know how much is a Neo 50 cab worth?
Also the following items
Motherboards MV-1C, MV-1F, MV-1FZ.
All loose carts, English label.
Metal Slug
KOF 98,99,2001, 2003
last blade 2
Kizuna Encounter
Art of Fighting 2
Fatal Fury Special
Double Dragon
Nightmare in the dark
Samurai Showdown 2
Sengoku 2
Waku Waku 7
World heroes 2

Thanks in advance

Not sure about the Neo 50 cab, especially in different parts of the world, and I'll leave pricing the motherboards to more experienced members.

Approximate MVS cart values (in US dollars):
Metal Slug - $40
KOF 98 - $30
KOF 99 - $20
KOF 2001 - $25
KOF 2003 - $45
Last Blade 2 - $60
Kizuna Encounter - $85
Art of Fighting 2 - $15
Fatal Fury Special - $20
Double Dragon - $25
Nightmare in the Dark - $140
Samurai Shodown 2 - $20
Sengoku 2 - $120
Waku Waku 7 - $80
World Heroes 2 - $10

shoaib84

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure about the Neo 50 cab, especially in different parts of the world, and I'll leave pricing the motherboards to more experienced members.

Approximate MVS cart values (in US dollars):
Metal Slug - $40
KOF 98 - $30
KOF 99 - $20
KOF 2001 - $25
KOF 2003 - $45
Last Blade 2 - $60
Kizuna Encounter - $85
Art of Fighting 2 - $15
Fatal Fury Special - $20
Double Dragon - $25
Nightmare in the Dark - $140
Samurai Shodown 2 - $20
Sengoku 2 - $120
Waku Waku 7 - $80
World Heroes 2 - $10

Thanks for the reply :)

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I figured sengoku 2 would be more around 150.

Perhaps. That's one of the ones that could be artificially rising in value because it doesn't come up for sale very often (a la Viewpoint, Magician Lord, etc.).

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A ton of Kizuna MVS recently flooded onto the eBay and were going for around $40.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
A ton of Kizuna MVS recently flooded onto the eBay and were going for around $40.

Thanks for the heads up. The seller has sold 24 of those at $40 shipped and still has more than 10 available. I may pounce on one of those so I can play the game until I can find a copy with an original English label.