The AR-15 can shoot down planes and blow up railroads!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
The reverend Jesse Jackson has provided us with an interesting couple of facts.

Strangely, the .223/5.56 round is not allowed for deer hunting because it lacks sufficient stopping power.

But I'm sure it could blow up a railroad no problem.

We're just lucky these things haven't been used to level skyscrapers yet.

The fearmongering/propaganda and the level of disinformation has been beyond belief lately. I really hope the public is smarter than this ...

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Jesse Jackson is an opportunist narcisistic piece of shit.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member

Absolutely.

The reverend Jesse Jackson has provided us with an interesting couple of facts.

Strangely, the .223/5.56 round is not allowed for deer hunting because it lacks sufficient stopping power.

But I'm sure it could blow up a railroad no problem.

We're just lucky these things haven't been used to level skyscrapers yet.

The fearmongering/propaganda and the level of disinformation has been beyond belief lately. I really hope the public is smarter than this ...

Lately dude It's just been SO bad I'm left wondering if the mainstream media ever gets ANY facts right.

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Fire can destroy buildings and it's smoke can kill and severely scar people!!! We need to ban certain types of fires....
BB

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Opportunistic fear mongering on tv news?
No way! What are the odds!
TERRORIST FIST JAB

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Opportunistic fear mongering on tv news?
No way! What are the odds!
TERRORIST FIST JAB

it has reached new heights lately

the AR-15, destroyer of worlds

who the fuck needs a nuke when a 55 grain projectile will easily sink a continent?

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
it has reached new heights lately

the AR-15, destroyer of worlds

who the fuck needs a nuke when a 55 grain projectile will easily sink a continent?
Do you not remember 9-11?
Muslims. The destroyers of worlds.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Do you not remember 9-11?
Muslims. The destroyers of worlds.

and so where is the outrage toward box cutters?

tell me why you need a box cutter when safety scissors will do the job?

i mean really, the terrorists were innocent fun-loving people until they held the power of a box cutter in their hands

after that it was only a matter of time until their souls were overtaken

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
They destroyed the world with box cutters.

Fucking box cutters.

The airplanes may have helped a bit too.

Concorde really took a hit from it.
The exploding engine was just the kicker.

I'm going to round up my local guns and put them in an internment camp until the war is over.

Last edited:

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
According to the FBI's statistics you are twice as likely to pummeled to death by bare hands/feet than stabbed to death with bullets from a rifle of any type, of which, ARs are a small subset. So, statistically let's ban bare hand/feet twice as much as ARs, because if bare hands/feet are banned, especially high-capacity hands/feet, only criminals (and Law Enforcement) would kill people with bare hand/feet!
Er... Something... Something... Chuck Norris!

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
blunt objects and bic lighters led that hitchhiker Kai guy to hatchetkilling, at least he murdered someone who 'deserved' it.

edit:maybe it was actually his feelings of alienation, lack of family, not fitting in with the 'mainstream' that made him more willing to kill even though it was 'justified'. Sooo really isn't the issue how people feel about others?

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
and so where is the outrage toward box cutters?

tell me why you need a box cutter when safety scissors will do the job?

i mean really, the terrorists were innocent fun-loving people until they held the power of a box cutter in their hands

after that it was only a matter of time until their souls were overtaken

All I know is that all the warehouse outlets, big box stores and groceries of 'murica better be racially profiling their employees before hiring them.

Otherwise, it will be the Boxpocalypse.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
According to the FBI's statistics you are twice as likely to pummeled to death by bare hands/feet than stabbed to death with bullets from a rifle of any type, of which, ARs are a small subset. So, statistically let's ban bare hand/feet twice as much as ARs, because if bare hands/feet are banned, especially high-capacity hands/feet, only criminals (and Law Enforcement) would kill people with bare hand/feet!
Er... Something... Something... Chuck Norris!

I like my chances against hands and feet.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
THE NRA IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only do video games explain the mass shootings, but they explain Mr. Jackson's ignorance.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The NRA is not the face of the modern American firearm owner.

The media, however, insists that they are in order to promulgate their fantasy that American gun owners are anti-government, Christian, white old men.

The Second Amendment Foundation has shaped the 2nd amendment landscape more than any other organization in the last decade. Yes, Gotlieb appeals to some of the same demographic as the NRA but he still has the job of fundrasing too (damn old white guys and their money)

They just need to get Alan Gura on tv more often.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
What was the 2nd Amendment foundation's position on the Texas law to force employers to allow guns on property? Just wondering.....

Anyways, when the DC police were going door to door looking for weapons, it wasn't the NRA or the 2nd Amendment foundation that went out and warned residents not to allow the DC police into their home.... It was ACORN of all organizations.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Good on ACORN.

Was the TX law to allow guns inside the workplace or just in the parking lot? Also: I dunno what their position was.