The Big Day

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I think you'll be able to turn this back into a proper home in under 4 months without too much trouble.

I've seen worse homes turned around.

When I was in middle school, my father re-married into a white trash family with a lady that had managed to escape that environment. We had to visit them in their old decrepit garbage heap of a home inhabited by 3 generations of 10 people split among 3 bedrooms.

At one point, it got so bad that the city threatened to condemn it unless it was cleaned up. We were part of the family called in to help clean, and we managed to turn it around in about a month.

The back yard was literally waist-deep with garbage just thrown around.

Anyways, good luck with the work you have ahead.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Man,
This is just sad, but I wish you luck in the remodel.
Nothing pisses me off more than people that use children for income and keep them malnourished, it's fucking abhorrent and unless there are people who are willing to adopt kids in these situations, they are going to grow up to be just like mom n pop.
We need to make it appealing for people to have their reproductive organs stripped out in exchange for a one time lucrative payout so people like this can't reproduce. It will still save everyone tons of money in the long run and we will have less criminals over time.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Some people on here piss and shit in their sinks.

Look, you can't sit here and honestly tell me that you've never had the urge to crap in the sink and turn on the garbage disposal. I refuse to believe it.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Man,
This is just sad, but I wish you luck in the remodel.
Nothing pisses me off more than people that use children for income and keep them malnourished, it's fucking abhorrent and unless there are people who are willing to adopt kids in these situations, they are going to grow up to be just like mom n pop.
We need to make it appealing for people to have their reproductive organs stripped out in exchange for a one time lucrative payout so people like this can't reproduce. It will still save everyone tons of money in the long run and we will have less criminals over time.

Also require said people to also live in Arizona, that way most of the country will be free from their presence.

And... if these people are what the mexicans encounter when they try and cross the border... they'll go back home.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Look, you can't sit here and honestly tell me that you've never had the urge to crap in the sink and turn on the garbage disposal. I refuse to believe it.

dafuq.jpg

btw, no garbage disposal in euro sinks...

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
[SUB][/SUB]

:spock:

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender

I have a buddy that used to jerk off into his sink to save clean up time.

o.0 I have yet to see a sink whose height is low enough to make that seem slightly not awkard and uncomfortable.

If you can't fucking be bothered to use the toilet, just get a fucking chamber pot(or folger's cup)!

Spoiler:
Or train your wife

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I actually got chills & cold sweat going through this thread...I also started scratching myself...Cant imagine the smell...Luckily i was able to get some sleep last night after seeing the pictures. Man that's just gross & i dont think i can unsee the home ever, sell it now.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Well, after getting some cleaning done the other day and going back this morning to check on things. I've found out that I've got mice living there. I had not seen any evidence of them before, but the place was so filthy. Now that there is a clean spot or two I can see where they have been. Also, it got real cold so they may have come back inside from being outside when it was a bit more warm.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
HEY... Fat$ pal... why don't you arrange a NG.com "DIY Meet up..."...

...You know... you invite friends and members of the forum... No games... but lots of booze, drink and food... and they help you decorate and clean up the house...

...Or whatever is needed...

xROTx

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
HEY... Fat$ pal... why don't you arrange a NG.com "DIY Meet up..."...

...You know... you invite friends and members of the forum... No games... but lots of booze, drink and food... and they help you decorate and clean up the house...

...Or whatever is needed...

xROTx

I think that the only possible result would be the floor covered from cans of beer, and the garage transformed in a second restroom...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I think that the only possible result would be the floor covered from cans of beer, and the garage transformed in a second restroom...

I'll ensure behaviour with a War Room lock for anyone that shits in the sink... or misbehaves...

xROTx

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Lay down some traps with peanut butter. They can't resist that stuff, and it ALWAYS sets off the snap traps. For good measure, spike the PB with a good rat poison.

Also, use the snap traps, not the glue ones.
You want those fuckers DEAD, and the glue traps suck.
Put the traps along walls and under the lips of appliance and cabinets, and in the back of cabinets.

Also, do a perimeter check and seal any holes larger than 1/4" with expanding foam in a can or plaster. It will keep them out while you finish the clean up and force them to find new homes by the time you start renovations.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Lay down some traps with peanut butter. They can't resist that stuff, and it ALWAYS sets off the snap traps. For good measure, spike the PB with a good rat poison.

Also, use the snap traps, not the glue ones.
You want those fuckers DEAD, and the glue traps suck.
Put the traps along walls and under the lips of appliance and cabinets, and in the back of cabinets.

Also, do a perimeter check and seal any holes larger than 1/4" with expanding foam in a can or plaster. It will keep them out while you finish the clean up and force them to find new homes by the time you start renovations.

I was in a place once that had some mice problems. I got them whooped, but made the mistake of using some glue traps. One mouse got partly stuck and was big enough to just drag the trap along. Somehow, it managed to the stove around the insulation of the oven. I had no idea bout that though until when I fired up the oven to cook something. Oh, the smell. Ruined that appliance and stank up the whole house. I'm done with glue traps.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Had the tree taken down and hauled off today. Having the stump dealt with tomorrow.

It was an eastern hemlock. Not a good tree to have near ones house. The roots were starting to destroy the concrete there and it was too close to the house. Also it drops a shit load of crap and keeps a big chunk of the back yard shaded enough that there is no grass but a mud pit. With that out of the way, I can also drive a vehicle into the back yard.

Got some of the crap hauled off. Got lots more to get hauled away. Once I get it pretty well cleaned out I'll get some photos of it without all the crap. I need to do some measurements over there as well tomorrow. I'm starting my vacation from work now so I hope to get a lot done over the next week.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I wanna see pics of the clean up, it'll make me feel better...best of luck!

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Tree is gone today.

Before

After

Looking down at the yard. It is nothing but a mud hole where under the tree was as no grass would grow there.

I have to do some ground work and put the grade of the yard back right so the water will run off proper as it all just pools up back there at the moment.

Talked today with the man who lived in the house as a child back in the day. Told me that his father would bring home these little evergreen trees that he would find out on jobs where they were going to be knocked down. He said his dad wanted pine tree and brought several home over the years and this was the only one that lived.

They had no idea what kind of tree it was back then but he told me that it was planted when he was eight so it has been growing there about 50 years.

Cost $480 to have it taken down and hauled away. They also took the old Christmas tree with them.

So, now with the tree gone, its time to clean out the gutters.

On top of the car port. It will be a bit tough to see in the photo maybe but there is a whole little forest growing there.

Doing some work outside while the weather is good. Cleaned up some of the crap out of the yard and house. Working on cleaning out the garage. Got a lot to do outside still that I want to get done while I have some good days.

Found some termite damage in the garage so that will have to be taken care of.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Make absolutely sure that back fill is tight, it could turn into a sink hole over time.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
how did you take out all the roots and such ? very interested as I got a tree that I got to get rid on my own.