The Broken Gear: A Final Fight film

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
any one else seen this?. it's no street fighter assassins fist but i loved it. i think they captured the final fight vibe pretty well.

the cast was perfect, especially cody.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Don "Super Selleck" Frye as Haggar is hilarious.

7ae2a2010b2eec2499960673bc6dc276.gif

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
That was awesome! Power Bomb through the podium, Don Frye 'is' Haggar :D

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Haven't seen this yet, and I'll have to when I'm on a computer. Is it as good as Street Fighter The Later Years?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Haven't seen this yet, and I'll have to when I'm on a computer. Is it as good as Street Fighter The Later Years?

it's closer to street fighter assassins fist. the later years was a comedy.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Don Frye is actually pretty fucking great as Haggar, someone should win an award for that casting decision.

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
Watching now, loved Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist, this looks promising. Love the gritty feel already and agree on the casting decision for Haggar! Man, I hope something like this can get made for KoF, instead of the Hollywood crap we got hah...

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Was anyone else waiting for Haggar to rip his shirt off at the end there to mimic his look from the games? That would have been perfect, but still it wasn't half bad overall, even though the "shot on a shoestring budget" elements were on full display, they hid it well and it made for a fun sort of trashy B-Movie from the 80's quality. Good stuff, hoping they follow it up with something.