The Bud Spencer & Terence Hill appreciation thread!

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
The Bud Spencer & Terence Hill movies were a big part of my youth. Watched most of their movies countless times during the last 30 years and still love em today.

Mr. Pedersoli and Mr. Girotti still have a large fanbase in Germany these days with me being part of it.

Show some love for the guys and tell us about your memories...

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I'm a huge fan of them as well and own most of their movies on DVD and VHS.

They're two of my childhood heroes! :)

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Here is another fan!

My favorites include Super Snooper, Not two but Four, My name is Nobody, The Sheriff and the Satellite Kid

Having a sleep over with friends as a child, watching My name is Nobody and eating beans pretending you were cowboys.... awesome.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Signed, though I only came to their movies after childhood.

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
These guys were my heroes as a kid. I remember that a lot of their movies were on on sunday afternoons. Watching them with my dad was good fun.
My favorite movie is the one where they go to Brasil to impersonate/protect 2 wealthy businessmen. I can still laugh at those jokes today...

I also remember the "fake" Bud & Terence movies with 2 actors looking almost exactly like them.

SIXPACK

Armored Scrum Object
Before Lebowski there was another dude relaxed as relaxed can be,just taking it easy. They call him....Trinity

BigFred

Neither Big nor Fred, ,
"Crimebusters" I think it was called was one of my faves. I still enjoy this scene....

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
This thread is dominated by Germans! :lolz:
Like i said they still have a big fanbase here even today.

I am quite surprised that there are no comments from the Italian members yet - can´t imagine that they are that unpopular in their home country?!

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
i used to watch their movies a lot when i was a kid and remember asking my mom if the skinny dude was as strong as the fat one.
nowadays i don't really get to watch movies anymore.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member

I am quite surprised that there are no comments from the Italian members yet - can´t imagine that they are that unpopular in their home country?!

And we all know that the last german domination lasted only about 5 years;)

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member

Of course they are very dear to Germans! Even though they are both Italians they can both speak German and Terence Hill is actually half German. It's always cool when your favorite Foreign actors can speak your language. I was raised on their movies too because my mom loves them to death.

I get a kick out of Rudi's Dutch accent.

dullbuoy

Leon Ther,
i don't remember a single movie of theirs, but i do remember watching their movies a lot when i was a kid.