The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Great question Norton. Maybe we can get some input from lithy on that one.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The real question is whether or not the Nazis were Fascist.

The NDSAP perpetuated an official state run and state sponsored policy of genocide.

At a certain point it doesn’t matter if they were fascist, communists, theocrats, democrats, monarchists, or anarchists.

They put 11 million to death.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Another resident tested positive for Covid at work today, so, the lockdown that was supposed to end continues for another 2 weeks. The rest of the residents were tested again and all negative, so, that's good at least. I passed my test this morning too, don't know if all of my work chums will or not though.

The infection control RN and I were talking about that South American Omicron variant at the testing site this morning too and he said it's understood to be pretty mild, symptoms-wise, less dangerous, so, that's good, assuming his source is correct.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Great question Norton. Maybe we can get some input from lithy on that one.

Can you rephrase the question while also calling me a libtardtarian?

I need a little more excitement.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
It was supposed to be an insult towards Norton. I don't think you're a nazi.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Franco was missing a key component of fascism. But he talked like a duck and walked like a duck.
I'll bite what was it?

But this is what I'm talking about.
The defenitons for it are vague and ambiguous now there's hundreds of different ones, everyone's a fascist and nobody is a fascists and then the word looses it's meaning.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I'll bite what was it?

The defenitons for it are vague and ambiguous now there's hundreds of different ones, everyone's a fascist and nobody is a fascists and then the word looses it's meaning.
Well he certainly didn't have Stalin's great hair.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
In a fascist state the individual’s needs are superseded by the needs of the state. If necessary one must sacrifice themselves for the good of the state.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'll bite what was it?

IIRC:
Franco didn't call to reorganize society. He wanted to keep it more or less the same.... With him and his nationalists in place.

@M

20 Year Member
Ze plot thickens, this was just posted at work:

IMG_20211201_140451.jpg

I wonder what work will do about those that already submitted their resignations?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So who instituted the policy?

If your employer instituted a policy, then it stands until they repeal it.

@M

20 Year Member
They were just implementing said CMS mandate, as directed by the government, it wasn't my employer's decision.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Ze plot thickens, this was just posted at work:

View attachment 54112

I wonder what work will do about those that already submitted their resignations?
Great news! Now the health care workers at your job won't be forced to care about the health of the at high risk elderly patients! They can indulge their own feeble minded paranoias and conspiracy theories instead! Justice is served.

I hope the people at your job try to un-resign and get denied. Then I hope they all get eaten by Louisiana alligators. Then I hope a train collides with a sewage tanker which floods downhill and drowns the people attending their funerals. But other than that, have a great day!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Wouldn’t a better outcome be the people refusing to vaccinate actually realize the error of their ways and change their behavior.

Your scenario is entertaining.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Perhaps If they had the capacity to introspectively analyze thier life choices, they wouldn't be working there.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Perhaps If they had the capacity to introspectively analyze thier life choices, they wouldn't be working there.

Because the labor is unfit for a human to do or because they’d realize if they aren’t willing to vaccinate they should seek employment elsewhere because of the risk it puts their patients in?

I assume you mean the latter.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Wouldn’t a better outcome be the people refusing to vaccinate actually realize the error of their ways and change their behavior.
Obviously. But my patience for dimwits is at an end. I am done with these wilfully stupid douchebags and their romantic playacting at being rebels against the oppressive empire or whatever. It was funny for a good long time, but that time is now over for me. If they'd rather die than be saved, I am no longer inclined to disagree with their decision.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Obviously. But my patience for dimwits is at an end. I am done with these wilfully stupid douchebags and their romantic playacting at being rebels against the oppressive empire or whatever. It was funny for a good long time, but that time is now over for me. If they'd rather die than be saved, I am no longer inclined to disagree with their decision.

My patience of nihilistic idiocy ended in 2016 and you blamed my dismissiveness against trumpanzees for him being elected (IIRC).

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Anti vaxxers used to be well split between the two major parties.
There's a NBC documentary in the last couple months, they follow Q / anti-vaxers around.
In the video they are all hippy spiritual yoga people that love Trump.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
My patience of nihilistic idiocy ended in 2016 and you blamed my dismissiveness against trumpanzees for him being elected (IIRC).

Many people were wrong about the nightmare four years of Trump would bring. We’re on your side now.

Last edited: