The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Mike Tyson is the greatest heavyweight champion of all time.

Just look at him at the age of 50 and compare him to any other of "the greats" at that age.

Muhammad Ali couldn't even wipe his own ass by the age of 50.

George Foreman was heavyweight champion until age 48 years, 316 days. He's still in good health at 71.

Larry Holmes fought and won at over 52 years old. Still in good health at 70.

Shannon Briggs is over 48 and currently training for a bare knuckle fight.

Michael Spinks is 63 and still in great health.

Jack Dempsey was in relatively good health until his late 80s when he died of heart failure.

Lennox Lewis is 54 and in great health.

Tyson didn't end up fighting any of the other greats from the 1990s/2000s except Holyfield and Lewis.

Tyson never fought George Foreman, Riddick Bowe, Shannon Briggs, Michael Moorer, Hasim Rahman, Wladimir Klitschko, Vitali Klitschko, John Ruiz... All were multiple time world heavyweight champions active during Tyson's career.

eclypse

Banned
I'm gonna take a number 2 down your throat but even then I doubt you'll shut the fuck up.

Not if I take a LBM down your throat first and top it off with my normal bat sized toilet destroyer shiat to cap it off. Trust me when I say I made sure to replace the thrown with a powerful flush model and I still managed to clog that fucker 2 times in the past year!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Not if I take a LBM down your throat first and top it off with my normal bat sized toilet destroyer shiat to cap it off. Trust me when I say I made sure to replace the thrown with a powerful flush model and I still managed to clog that fucker 2 times in the past year!

No one understands what you say.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
In the mid to late 80s, I worked at a Chinese restaurant in Brockton Mass. Marvelous Marvin Hagler used to come have drinks and food all the time. He was a pretty cool dude, always tipped well and fun to talk to.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
In the mid to late 80s, I worked at a Chinese restaurant in Brockton Mass. Marvelous Marvin Hagler used to come have drinks and food all the time. He was a pretty cool dude, always tipped well and fun to talk to.

One of the greats. I love how he legally changed his name to "Marvelous" because he said he didn't get enough respect, and now they were forced to refer to him that way. :keke:

I can't recall who said it but Hagler was once told that "You've got three strikes against you. You're black. You're a southpaw. And you're good."

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
My "heroes" are Bubi Scholz and Max Schmehling, and René Weller for his hair and stache. :)

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
My "heroes" are Bubi Scholz and Max Schmehling, and René Weller for his hair and stache. :)

Of that trio I know only of Schmeling. HW champ of the '30's. "I saw something" was his only response when asked if he thought he could beat the great Joe Louis. And he did. lol
Didn't go so well for him in the rematch but he was a top fighter.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Of that trio I know only of Schmeling. HW champ of the '30's. "I saw something" was his only response when asked if he thought he could beat the great Joe Louis. And he did. lol
Didn't go so well for him in the rematch but he was a top fighter.

I like Schmehling's style, tried to copy it when I went to boxing training in the late 80s but it was a bit too tough for me to be honest.

Gustav "Bubi" Scholz was a talented boxer of the 1950s and 60s who got all the big titles. When his active days were over he fell into depression and in 1984 killed his wife while he was drunk, that was the big scandal of those days.

René Weller was German Champion and vice-Euro champ in the 80s, he had a distinct style that I found interesting, that and his Mafia connections. Always a bit demi-monde, shady ppl in suits and sunglasses, scantily clad girls, Italian supersport cars and all that.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I have only speed read this thread... but I have concluded... taking a MONTH off posting in this thread would prob do you the world of good...

xROTx

PS. I will also add... just coming back from Hospital... that, yes... it's bad... and it's a lottery who makes it out of the doors again... (The nurses there have NO idea who will make it and who won't...)...

Just think... they may have had to find another half nekkid Azn to do stuffs around here...

Welcome back Rot.

eclypse

Banned
Oh I wish I could share something so crazy. I could show you an interview where someone predicts the 5G rollout and virus back on may 4th 2018!

Totally explains the bullshit behind 5G. 2 days after that guy did the interview him and his family were threatened.

5G on top of everything else also removes oxygen from your red blood cells.. sound familiar?

In other news today I was able to near max out the new freezer at samsclub! And more important.. we scored toilet paper! Lolol.. even watched a women grab the last one in front of us. Sucked having to answer everyone atleast 5 times.. "where did you find the toilet paper??"

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Oh I wish I could share something so crazy. I could show you an interview where someone predicts the 5G rollout and virus back on may 4th 2018!

Totally explains the bullshit behind 5G. 2 days after that guy did the interview him and his family were threatened.

5G on top of everything else also removes oxygen from your red blood cells.. sound familiar?

In other news today I was able to near max out the new freezer at samsclub! And more important.. we scored toilet paper! Lolol.. even watched a women grab the last one in front of us. Sucked having to answer everyone atleast 5 times.. "where did you find the toilet paper??"

You are a funny man.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Here's a prediction: boxing will continue to suck all the way through the end of the 21st century

eclypse

Banned
Classic.

You legitimately think everyone is as slow of mind and generally simple/stupid as you are.

Some people just have alternative motives with me posting it.

Basically 5G is the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
You keep speaking about this stuff as if there is conclusive evidence. I've been hearing about risks to microwave exposure since at least first grade from the microwave oven, cordless phones, and to wifi. Were you this concerned with prior generations of cellular networks or wireless networking technologies?

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

"Since 5G is a new technology, there is no research on health effects, so we are “flying blind” to quote a U.S. senator. However, we have considerable evidence about the harmful effects of 2G and 3G. Little is known the effects of exposure to 4G, a 10-year-old technology, because governments have been remiss in funding this research. Meanwhile, we are seeing increases in certain types of head and neck tumors in tumor registries, which may be at least partially attributable to the proliferation of cell phone radiation. These increases are consistent with results from case-control studies of tumor risk in heavy cell phone users."

Everything is a health risk. For American's I'd say obesity and poor eating habits is a far more immediate risk.

Last edited:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Now that I think about it, the generation that experienced Spanish Influenza must've had killer upload and download speeds.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
mail

I feel like that samoa quarter is in poor taste not that I buy into that origin story...in support of the thrown holder?? they do say ''you are safer inside'' and they do like to include bits of the truth. I think I am going to be getting a new silver quarter actually...