The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Kids are going to be on a fast track to getting vaccinated, people will start being bolder so they can get back in business, vaccinated & unvaccinated idiots will start/continue making it pointless to continue the attempt in this country to rid the virus properly, etc. etc.

All this stuff will come together in the form of a few mild breaking points, probably

People will die. There will be different parts of the country where things will be back to normal probably within a few months.

The sanitation theatre will subside, just chill out and stop coming up with retarded ideas about how it's all some demigod government plan to Keep You Down for as long as possible.

Those are my thoughts.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
No metrics, no time-frames, no goals.

Just wait and see when I can be let off the leash.

Hopefully tomorrow!
What are you being prevented from doing that you want to do?

Everything is pretty much back to normal around here. I'm vaccinated and just wear a mask indoors when in public as a courtesy to others. Some people don't and that's fine too.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Soon when?
It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows. Stay calm. It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away. And we’re going to have a great victory. But a lot of movement and a lot of progress has been made in a vaccine. But I think what happens is it’s going to go away. This is going to go away. And whether it comes back in a modified form in the fall, we’ll be able to handle it. It’s going to go. It’s going to leave. It’s going to be gone. It’s going to be eradicated. And it might take longer. It might be in smaller sections. It’ll be — it won’t be what we had. And we also learned a lot. And I think we’re doing very well on the vaccines but, with or without a vaccine, it’s going to pass, and we’re going to be back to normal. Because, you know, this virus is going to disappear. It’s a question of when. Will it come back in a small way? Will it come back in a fairly large way? But we know how to deal with it now much better. You know, nobody knew anything about it, initially. Now we know we can put out fires

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows. Stay calm. It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away. And we’re going to have a great victory. But a lot of movement and a lot of progress has been made in a vaccine. But I think what happens is it’s going to go away. This is going to go away. And whether it comes back in a modified form in the fall, we’ll be able to handle it. It’s going to go. It’s going to leave. It’s going to be gone. It’s going to be eradicated. And it might take longer. It might be in smaller sections. It’ll be — it won’t be what we had. And we also learned a lot. And I think we’re doing very well on the vaccines but, with or without a vaccine, it’s going to pass, and we’re going to be back to normal. Because, you know, this virus is going to disappear. It’s a question of when. Will it come back in a small way? Will it come back in a fairly large way? But we know how to deal with it now much better. You know, nobody knew anything about it, initially. Now we know we can put out fires
Bill said "will be ready for pandemic 2 with everything we've been thru now, as he calls this pandemic 1".

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
What are you being prevented from doing that you want to do?

Everything is pretty much back to normal around here. I'm vaccinated and just wear a mask indoors when in public as a courtesy to others. Some people don't and that's fine too.

My son is still only in school two days a week and even then it is basically running the tablet because of the remaining kids who are staying remote.

My place of employment is still limited to 75% capacity.

My social life is curtailed as events continue to be delayed or cancelled. Several local municipalities have cancelled July 4th plans already.

Some PA measures

• All in-person businesses may operate at 75% occupancy
  • Indoor dining at restaurants open at 50% (75% for self-certified restaurants)
  • Gathering limits in place:
    • Indoor events: 25% of maximum occupancy, regardless of venue size and only if attendees and workers are able to comply with the 6-foot physical distancing requirement
    • Outdoor events: 50% of maximum occupancy, regardless of venue size and only if attendees and workers are able to comply with the 6-foot physical distancing requirement
  • Face coverings are required to be worn indoors and outdoors if you are away from your home

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member

Not talking about the virus you dolt.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Second shot tomorrow.

I honestly don't mind wearing a mask when I'm out running errands and shit. Hell, I wouldn't mind if was a thing even after Covid. I was in Wal-Mart for the first time in years the other day and was glad I had an extra barrier between me and everyone else in there.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Second shot tomorrow.

I honestly don't mind wearing a mask when I'm out running errands and shit. Hell, I wouldn't mind if was a thing even after Covid. I was in Wal-Mart for the first time in years the other day and was glad I had an extra barrier between me and everyone else in there.
I definitely plan to continue wearing a mask when i go to the grocery store just as a general outward display of "dont talk to me. " lol

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
CDC apparently says ppl vaccinated can go maskless "except in crowds", which, to Americans means you can just go maskless.

Get vaccinated, USA ! OR DIE

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Wearing a mask being normalized behavior will help in the future were I too commit any felonies.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Wearing a mask being normalized behavior will help in the future were I too commit any felonies.
Hmm yes, wearing a mask in public is still technically illegal here. It used to be if you wore a mask into a bank, even during winter or by accident, they would call the police on you. A friend who works at a bank said they would call the cops if you went into a bank and passed the teller a note that says "i want to make a deposit." He also told me that if you do rob a bank, have them send the money through the drive-through because that way the dye-pack doesn't get armed and the timer never starts.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
The vaccine options is what making people confused and flip flopping as to which one is better and why are they getting this and iam getting that ..... could be a opportunity for stars and athletes to get in on the sponsorship and help sell it to the consumers .

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
The vaccine options is what making people confused and flip flopping as to which one is better and why are they getting this and iam getting that ..... could be a opportunity for stars and athletes to get in on the sponsorship and help sell it to the consumers .
Shaq will pimp all of them AND sell you insurance from a CGI midget.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I don’t understand how wearing a mask in public could be illegal, seems to be a limit on speech/expression.

Similarly merely wearing one in to a private business should not itself be a crime. The retailer could prohibit it (which seems reasonable) and then ask you to leave. If you don’t I assume it would be trespassing which is a crime.

Thatbwould probably only apply to full masks or ski masks these days since medical masks are part of the status quo.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I've always seen "no hat / sunglasses" signs at banks, so it's not surprising that masks would be a problem to them.

Tucker Carlson's mask meltdown was wild.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Also think about what you see on the local news all the time now. Police seeking help in identifying this individual who robbed a store. **shows picture of person wearing a mask**

Before everyone had to wear masks, you could actually ID people because they would rob stores without masks and look at the camera.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
I will admit that this covid lock down shit has taken a toll on me , for the pass year can’t visit friends house vise versa and Limited access to many service .

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I deposited $700 cash into my bank account this morning (gotta counteract all that LEGO hemorrhaging), the cashier looked at my ID photo, then at me, and said, "You sure don't look like your photo.", and I replied, "Must be the mask."

Biatch, I'm GIVING you money, not withdrawing it, who gives a shit?

Good thing I did have a mask on, because if she'd seen I'd grown a mustache, which my ID photo doesn't have, she'd probably be calling the police. 😂

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
It wasn't a check, it was cash, seven hundred dollar bills. That's my legitimate meth sales money, Wasabi, don't be throwing shade my way. I'm a high roller hundredaire like GregN these days, you better recognize!