The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
City has gotten petty, taking rims off of basketball hoops and dumping sand into a skate park.

So yesterday, someone dumped sand in front of city hall and another group organized a park cleanup and was bagging sand until cops showed up.

They're losing buy-in.

Haha, when I was browsing the Pittsburgh subreddit I wondered what the heck they were talking about when it came to picking up the free sand at the skate park.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Well we've been given our lockdown easing lecture, it seems that all the poor people now have to go back to their unsafe workplaces but they can't use public transport whilst all the better off people should continue to work from home but they are now ok to meet friends and sunbathe.

It's like that movie Metropolis.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It's like that movie Metropolis.

I was thinking the Morlock and the Eloi, only when the Eloi go down in the cave they wear disposable masks and gowns, shit in the Morlocks dinner then ride an elevator back to the surface that the Morlocks don't have the access code to.

Marek

Banned
I was thinking the Morlock and the Eloi, only when the Eloi go down in the cave they wear disposable masks and gowns, shit in the Morlocks dinner then ride an elevator back to the surface that the Morlocks don't have the access code to.

Great reference

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Screenshot_2020-05-11-17-56-58.png

Did somebody already explain how this makes sense? This is from yesterday.

Call anyone a liar while investing anything into anything with +30k maybe coulda been tacked on?? I know I don't. News is bought med is for profit. Is Sweden dead yet?

Also 758,000 other people died...

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I know right! I think I found the problem Karou, look!

lZ1nsfq.png

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
??? Its the total for the States on the cdc site but not on the BIG ADVERTISEMENT page that has this thing you can click that says "about this info" Screenshot_2020-05-11-18-02-07.png
That makes it 80k ��

Go check for yourselves.

Marek

Banned
Karou I already explained this to you

ITS TWO WEEKS BEHIND AND THE FUCKING WEBSITE YOU ARE ON SAYS SO

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Go fuck yourselves.

Cuomo tried his best to keep the most vulnerablevsafe by putting recovering patients in nursing homes.

Its pretty obvious this isn't for anyone "POORS" safety.Screenshot_2020-05-13-05-09-51.png
Not allowed to go to the hospital where the Drs are laid off actually..I went and he couldn't even pull a sliver .

HawkJ229

n00b
Looks like South Korea is on the verge of another outbreak because of bunch of morons wanted to go dancing. Because of one guy there are now 120 infected. Who knows how many people those 120 have infected in the mean time before getting tested.

Last edited:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Looks like South Korea is on the verge of another outbreak because of bunch of morons wanted to go dancing. Because of one guy there are now 120 infected. Who knows how many people those 120 have infected in the mean time before getting tested.

I don't think you know what you are talking about. Have you seen Koreans dance before? My God.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Hong Kong tried to re-open a little while back, and it lasted for a moment. Within a day their cases jumped over 100, so they locked it back down. They will probably try again soon, but keep it gradual and likely maintain the masks and distancing.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
It is almost as if people are going to get sick now or next June or any time in between depending on when you let them out of their house.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I wonder if we're making any progress in terms of symptom management. Everyone's focused on when or if a vaccine can come out, but are we making any progress toward the COVID equivalent of Tamiflu?

lithy

20 Year Member
I wonder if we're making any progress in terms of symptom management. Everyone's focused on when or if a vaccine can come out, but are we making any progress toward the COVID equivalent of Tamiflu?

That's a good question.

Maybe we can have a seance with Linus Pauling?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Elementary schools here in Beijing will re-open on June 1st for grade 6, then June 8th for grades 4 and 5. Coincidentally, these are the grades I teach. Excited to see the kids again.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
WHO are saying the virus may never go away, whilst the UN is warning of a spike in mental illness brought on by everything that's going on, especially amongst younger people.

Fun, or maybe Fin, take your pick

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
WHO are saying the virus may never go away, whilst the UN is warning of a spike in mental illness brought on by everything that's going on, especially amongst younger people.

Fun, or maybe Fin, take your pick

I was half-joking about living the New Normal back in February. It's not so funny now.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member

RImjobsiver or something, supposedly it cuts the active days down to 6 or something instead of 10.

lithy

20 Year Member
RImjobsiver or something, supposedly it cuts the active days down to 6 or something instead of 10.

Colloidal silver right? And a Z-pack, but you can't forget the Zinc supplement like the liberal media always fails to mention. There's a doctor in NYC who hasn't lost a single patient with this treatment.

/facebook

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Shops have opened again on Monday over here (with distance rules, loads of disinfectants and masks), the number of new infections in our state went up afterwards but did not reach a critical levels, then went back down again below the lowest number than a week before so it seems the quarantine and lockdown thing did the trick.

On June 15th, borders to Austria, Luxemburg, Switzerland and France will be reopnened again, Italy is still in lockdown mode, as is Spain and the Netherlands. This might bring up the infection numbers again so we keep on watching the development here in Bavaria as we have direct borders with Switzerland and Austria, as well as Czech Rep.

Been to a hardware store today, people seem to take the distance rules and wearing masks seriously, it all went quite smoothly, even though shopping takes longer than before.

Oh, and there were quite heavy protests last weekend in Nuremberg, Munich and other cities against the lockdown and contact constraints, the one in Nuremberg got stopped by the police because people didn't care for keeping distance, which of course is a prob if lots of people meet in a public place. Parts of the population are fed up with the lockdown and want to get back to life, which of course is valid and the intervention of the police was too much in my opinion.

Ah well, ain't we all fed up with that shit.