The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I take exception to being called a "Sperg".

A person on the spectrum says, does and writes things without understanding how those things will be perceived by others. They do so without care. A low emotional quotient if you will.

I on the other hand carefully craft words to garner a certain response.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So we've been back in the office 2 weeks now and just got notice of 1 confirmed case of covid. Supposedly anyone who has been in close contact with that person has been contacted.

The amount of meetings and stuff that goes on everyday though...dont know how they can do an effecive job of contact tracing.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
So we've been back in the office 2 weeks now and just got notice of 1 confirmed case of covid. Supposedly anyone who has been in close contact with that person has been contacted.

The amount of meetings and stuff that goes on everyday though...dont know how they can do an effecive job of contact tracing.
moe. you're gonna be ok. no homo.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Anyone who is vaccinated doesn't have to quarantine unless they show symptoms or has a positive test.

I'd have to check, but I don't think that they even have to be tested.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
ya.

At my work employees are actually not allowed to come into our office unless they provided proof of vaccination (both doses). So this case was a breakthrough one.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
We was freaking out as my GF was pumpkin hunting with her sister and niece last week. Other sister turned up covid positive. Because her family is so tight, when one gets it, they will all get out.

Lucky for everybody, the sister that got covid is the only one (of 7 siblings) vaccinated and doesn't seem to have spread it to any of the family members.
we forgot that she was vaccinated.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
nah we are vaxxed up. The kids are not. We still don't want this shit.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Finally got my second pfizer today, what a sluggish roll out in this country. Light is at the end of the tunnel at least.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Like, you should award the dose that pushes you over 70% with a quilt or summat

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
lmbo, some motherfucker - one, ONE GUY - somehow got covid in northern Beijing and now the whole city is freaking out. Looks like even though I'm vaccinated everyone's gonna get tested. yeee haw. Someone be a hero and find out how this guy fucking caught it.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
lmbo, some motherfucker - one, ONE GUY - somehow got covid in northern Beijing and now the whole city is freaking out. Looks like even though I'm vaccinated everyone's gonna get tested. yeee haw. Someone be a hero and find out how this guy fucking caught it.
Didn't they blame Australian salmon or something obscure like that last time?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Didn't they blame Australian salmon or something obscure like that last time?
Norwegian salmon.

Bro. Swear to fucking mao. Because of the propaganda, so many people here are saying it didn't even come from China, but was only 'first discovered' in China. I know some well-educated people who say, "It may have come from America or Italy, but only we Chinese were the first to find it in Wuhan. That doesn't mean it came from China."

Dude.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That fucking mentality is how they starved 50 million people to death in the late 50's.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member

We did however pay for it, so in that sense, it did come from America. Of course, very few outlets have this as a story.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Not making beer money tomorrow because four people have coronavirus. motherFUCKER

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The governor of Florida is doing a victory lap after losing more residents to Covid in the last 3 months than the entire state of Maine has lost during the pandemic (population adjusted of course).

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Not making beer money tomorrow because four people have coronavirus. motherFUCKER
One week of his pay probably buys a year's supply of beer in China. LoneSage chose his location wisely.