The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
People were pretty freaked out about the 1976 H1N1 outbreak and that was contained.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
We were promised a full release from restrictions at 90%+ vaccination and the political brass have backflipped because of Omicron. Typical, when will this end!? The rules don't even make sense anymore, unvaccinated can visit here but not there etc. Fly interstate, forced to get a test but don't isolate until result. It's a shambles as they try to balance openness but still restrict.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Another CNA, one of the new traveling ones, tested positive for Covid today, so, another 2 week of restrictions at work started again. The residents were all tested this morning and came back negative...but, the guy was out working on the floor for awhile before they tested him and discovered that he was contagious, and it can take up to 2 weeks for others to show signs or test positive.

On the upside, all of the residents who recently had Covid during our recent outbreak survived and weren't seriously ill.

geladobom

War Room Troll
I have 2 shots of Pfizer, and they soon ask for 3rd and 4th shot.
When this fucks ends? :unsure:
Just to remember that cuck called Tedros Adhanom it fucks run away from Ethiopia after a lot of people died with cholera disease and get in to OMS Organization.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I registered an account...How did you get in here?

Ken-Jeong-I%E2%80%99ll-allow-it.gif

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
We were promised a full release from restrictions at 90%+ vaccination and the political brass have backflipped because of Omicron. Typical, when will this end!? The rules don't even make sense anymore, unvaccinated can visit here but not there etc. Fly interstate, forced to get a test but don't isolate until result. It's a shambles as they try to balance openness but still restrict.
What do you mean? We're nowhere close to 90%, so what was promised at 90% (which btw, do you have any documentation of that promise) is irrelevant to the current situation.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
In Australia?
My mistake! Cue Morrissey singing "America is Not the World."

I wouldn't have assumed you OZ (or anywhere). Was at such a high vax rate though, mostly because things are so fucking abysmal here. Maybe Aussies are just that much smarter than Americans.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
My mistake! ue Morrissey singing "America

I wouldn't have assumed you OZ (or anywhere). Was at such a high vax rate though, mostly because things are so fucking abysmal here. Maybe Aussies are just that much smarter than Americans.
Hah I wouldn't go that far. In this state we're 90%+ for 12 and above. Nationally its only like 75% or so. Still good numbers but there's a bit of pushback and/or complacency in states that haven't really had much of an outbreak to begin with. To give you an idea, Western Australia has effectively been shut to the rest of the country for 2 years and as a result it's been slow going getting people to get the jab. I guess because life has been normal there the entire time.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Bunch of people, including some of my co-workers, went to a big wedding over the weekend and are now testing positive for Covid here. 😞

On the upside, they probably got cake & champagne while they were there.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Anyone read RFK Jr's new book?

The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health

Jimmy Dore interview on Rumble

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
We have learned a lot about the crazy shit our seemingly normal fellow Americans believe during this era.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
We have a temporary 30 day mask mandate that started on Dec 15. Only seeing about 50% compliance (give or take) despite stores having signs posting it’s mandatory. Guess we’ll see how we do Covid wise here in CA.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Friend of mine has just tested positive. He's double vaccinated, boosted, and had covid three months ago. Omicron is next level infectious.