The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
It’s odd that a lot of people were saying all the unvaccinated we’re gonna be super spreaders and kill everyones kids. Now the vaccinated are the super spreaders and gonna kill all the kids. Data from Ontario Canada shows that vaccinated people are getting it 5 to 1. Dropping dead of heart attacks and suffering from myocarditis. Vaers reports 20k dead and 35k disabled from the vaccine. 80% of vaers is dr and nurse reported. The Omnicron variant is resistant to both shots and a booster. A 43 year old guitar player from a local band here in Rochester NY just died of it last week. Two shots and the booster didn’t help him with whatever variant he had. 253 nurses from one hospital in Rochester NY are currently out with Covid all of them vaccinated. CDC has taken down isolation protocol to 5 days from 10 originally 14. This makes sense only to spread it more especially Considering the faith we have in the human race. Omnicron is so contagious If you isolate in the same house chances are the whole house is going to get it.
Found this on the internet :)

Attachments

• Capture+_2022-01-08-19-50-44.png
    Capture+_2022-01-08-19-50-44.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 13

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I mean... I hope Norton isn't vaccinated. Science says his outcome favors my interests.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Infection control nurse at work posted graph of HUGE spike in Covid cases in our county, worse it's been since the pandemic began. 😞

Our head maintenance guy at work has Covid now too, so, he's on quarantine and can't enter the building. So... yesterday evening, one of the residents toilets wouldn't stop running (there are no tanks on them, just pipes), and the other 2 maintenance dudes weren't answering their phones, so, of course, one of the nurses thinks to herself, M is a guy, so, that means he's also a plumber, car mechanic, electrician, and carpenter, and wanted me to fix it! Ma'am, M's plumbing experience amounts to playing Pipe Dream on NES. On the phone, the maintenance guy with Covid said I just had to take a big nut off and tighten a screw...all well and good if I had the wrench for the job, which I didn't (I don't have the key to his workshop), so, that was a no-go, but then, Crom decided to be merciful and the toilet magically stopped running on its' own. Success? 😃

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Infection control nurse at work posted graph of HUGE spike in Covid cases in our county, worse it's been since the pandemic began. 😞

Our head maintenance guy at work has Covid now too, so, he's on quarantine and can't enter the building. So... yesterday evening, one of the residents toilets wouldn't stop running (there are no tanks on them, just pipes), and the other 2 maintenance dudes weren't answering their phones, so, of course, one of the nurses thinks to herself, M is a guy, so, that means he's also a plumber, car mechanic, electrician, and carpenter, and wanted me to fix it! Ma'am, M's plumbing experience amounts to playing Pipe Dream on NES. On the phone, the maintenance guy with Covid said I just had to take a big nut off and tighten a screw...all well and good if I had the wrench for the job, which I didn't (I don't have the key to his workshop), so, that was a no-go, but then, Crom decided to be merciful and the toilet magically stopped running on its' own. Success? 😃
I don't think anyone will read anything past the first sentence. I know I didn't.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
We got a level of 891 in this city right now, the seconds highest in Germany. Went into town yesterday late afternoon, felt to me like only half of the people I've seen were actually wearing a mask outside. No police in sight to enforce the mandatory mask wearing mandate.

I guess people are just tired of it or just don't care anymore or think that vaccination will 100% protect them from getting it (it won't).

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
So if you're triple vaccinated, and you catch a mild omnicorn case - you're going to be pretty bullet proof (bar any underlying health conditions) from what I'm reading in the news.

So, maybe 2022 is the year we stop caring so much about Covid, and 2023 is the year we actually go back to normal. Here's hoping.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I don't think anyone will read anything past the first sentence. I know I didn't.
Mr Sage, my kids want to know what the steamed bun things Kung Fu Panda is always eating are, and if they're any good?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
We got a level of 891 in this city right now, the seconds highest in Germany. Went into town yesterday late afternoon, felt to me like only half of the people I've seen were actually wearing a mask outside. No police in sight to enforce the mandatory mask wearing mandate.

I guess people are just tired of it or just don't care anymore or think that vaccination will 100% protect them from getting it (it won't).

Are police enforcing the mask mandate where you live?

I haven’t even heard of that in the U.S. I have heard of police removing people from businesses who weren’t wearing a mask in areas with mandates but that’s basically the police removing a person from a business for trespass.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Yeah police does and I almost got in trouble with them before over it.
You have to wear a mask in the city center and most surrounding areas.

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
Yeah police does and I almost got in trouble with them before over it.
How so? You weren't wearing the FFP2 type mask? They made that one mandatory here, the regular ones are not allowed anymore. Think you guys were first to do it or something.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Regular ones are still legal where I live, I know some other places require you to use the FFP2 ones.

I went to use the ATM inside the bank (after regular business hours) and didn't bother with the mask because it was empty and a cop in civvies just walked in as I walked out.

They also check if your mouth and nose are both properly covered, that happend to me too (leave the nose free so my glasses don't fog over).

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I walk past cops all the time and I don't wear a mask. They dont say shit. They probably wish they were me.

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
They also check if your mouth and nose are both properly covered, that happend to me too (leave the nose free so my glasses don't fog over).
Same here, I bought a defogging spray for my glasses, otherwise I see shit walking down the street.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
They enforce it even outside? We never had an outside mandate if you were by yourself. Wild.

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
They enforce it even outside? We never had an outside mandate if you were by yourself. Wild.
Not only that they enforce it outside here, but they enforce a particular type of mask now, FFP2 or you get fined. Omicron being so easy to spread made them decide on this.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Im not disputing the fact that Covid is more deadly without the vaccine. 2 out of 100 unvaccinated people will die from it. I’m also not saying not to get vaccinated. I’m just pissed at all the lying and lack of knowledge. The push for vaccination instead of better treatment. Every single person that is at risk should get myclonal antibodies and a Merk or Paxlovid pill. They should also be put on a antibiotic at the first sign of lung issues, pneumoni, bronchitis. The Vaccination and taking a booster every six months isn’t a solution and that isn’t going to change. I’m scared to death of it. I go to work I come home. I don’t eat out. I don’t see friends and I isolate as much as possible. I’ve lost 80 lbs since last March I’m healthier than I’ve been in a long while. I had covid in 2020 and it almost took me out. Shit is no joke.
Found this on the internet :)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
For the last 6 months and for the foreseeable future, mass vaccinations have been the best solution.

Antibody treatments, and the pills are still in short supply and will continue to be in short supply.

"Better treatments" are only possible by keeping serious illness rates down.

Look at the shitshow from last Summer. A handful of states set thier asses on fire and had a mad when the antibody treatments ran out.

There are just too many unvaccinated fucks out there right now. Something like 1 in 5 unvaccinated adults in NY has tested positive for covid in the last two weeks.

Last edited: