The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It’s odd that a lot of people were saying all the unvaccinated we’re gonna be super spreaders and kill everyones kids. Now the vaccinated are the super spreaders and gonna kill all the kids. Data from Ontario Canada shows that vaccinated people are getting it 5 to 1. Dropping dead of heart attacks and suffering from myocarditis. Vaers reports 20k dead and 35k disabled from the vaccine. 80% of vaers is dr and nurse reported. The Omnicron variant is resistant to both shots and a booster. A 43 year old guitar player from a local band here in Rochester NY just died of it last week. Two shots and the booster didn’t help him with whatever variant he had. 253 nurses from one hospital in Rochester NY are currently out with Covid all of them vaccinated. CDC has taken down isolation protocol to 5 days from 10 originally 14. This makes sense only to spread it more especially Considering the faith we have in the human race. Omnicron is so contagious If you isolate in the same house chances are the whole house is going to get it.
i just dont understand how some people brains dont work.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
She was supposed to get her second dose this coming Thursday.
Yeah, that sucks. She was almost there to not have to quarantine.

That's how I pitched it to my 5 year old. "If you are exposed, you can still go to school because you had the shot".

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
I got the omnicron , I felt a bit of fatigue and flu like symptoms but also I had not slept well for the few days before May had 4-8 hour of sleep in 2 days as I have bunch of work and errand I had to finish before Christmas. I was told need a good sleep and take your vitamin D to help keep your immune system topped up, in Canada it’s get dark at 4pm (9-4) most days don’t even see the sun behind the clouds of frost in the air.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
My boss isn't sick...yet, but, her husband caught Covid, so, she got a mandatory quarantine vacation with him. Oh noes, that means M was left in charge of our department today...the nursing home hasn't burnt down...yet. 😂
FB_IMG_16417871480502588.jpg

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Our level is now over 1000,
Nappa%2Bpower%2Blevel.jpg

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Yeah, that sucks. She was almost there to not have to quarantine.

That's how I pitched it to my 5 year old. "If you are exposed, you can still go to school because you had the shot".

That's kinda what we said to my kids too. They love school, but it's getting messy.

NeoTeam546

Cheng's Errand Boy
20 Year Member
sums it up well. funny how all the celebs are coming out bragging about getting covid using the below rational.

Attachments

• IMG_2896.jpg
    IMG_2896.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 23

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Bro got a point.

If you are jabbed and have a mild case of covid, you don't know if it is because you got the vaccine.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Bro got a point.

If you are jabbed and have a mild case of covid, you don't know if it is because you got the vaccine.

True. Even looking at our county's numbers, you don't know how much of it is just behavior.

Attachments

• Capture+_2022-01-12-13-47-33.png
    Capture+_2022-01-12-13-47-33.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 10

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
"I can't tell if I don't have AIDS because I always wore protection with girls I didn't know well, or if it's because I've never been rammed up the ass."

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Your chance of an unvaccinated person having a bad reaction to covid relatively low, but dangerous.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
My brother in law be like "Well, we can't be getting jabbed every six months"...

I'm like sign me up.

Somehow to him, the jab is worse.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
You shouldn't legitimize the lunatic fringe by adopting their terminology. "The jab", etc.

That should be obvious.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
True, before 2020 how many people in the US died of influenza each year?
Covid is more dangerous (at least, the original strain was...) but you need to remember the numbers are unreliable. There's a huge financial incentive for hospitals to classify death as covid deaths. Anyone who tests positive for covid is counted, regardless of whether or not covid was the primary cause of death.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You shouldn't legitimize the lunatic fringe by adopting their terminology. "The jab", etc.

That should be obvious.

His words
Lunatic Fringe is right.

But for the record I am told that "Jab" is standard usage in the UK.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
His words
Lunatic Fringe is right.

But for the record I am told that "Jab" is standard usage in the UK.
It is, all injections here are routinely called jabs.

Because of this STK will now say something cruel about british food :cry: