The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
In fairness to Greg, he probably makes more than me.
Your job title and what you make isn't your identity. Your actions and how you treat others says a lot. You don't have full control over what you make. You don't hire yourself. And even if you own your own business, your customers are your boss.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
You can try a little harder than being in a grocery store for 25 years greg. Do it and prove to Lagduf and Xavier that you're not retarded. Become an electrician

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
By the way, have you been walking around saying the word "groid" and "halfrican" lately, or has someone finally kicked your ass for it?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Greg doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone.
Damn straight. Greg is a man of the people, the grocery store people. A people willing to put up with other peoples shit on a daily basis. Good on you Greg.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Electrician... Give me a break.

A retailman in his 40's is not cut out to began a job as an electrician. It's young man's work.
You are the most autistic person ever born, did you know that?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Speaking of autism, I'm interested in your choice of persons over people.
relic of an draft edit

Original draft used "Persons whom" but was changed because I couldn't figure out if I should use "Who" or "Whom".

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
And you deny still that you're a fucking sperg? Come on dude

That explanation is even less convincing than the explanation for how you totally didn't shit yourself at 2 meetups and thats why you're banned from them

It won't hurt you to just admit that you made mistakes. Whether it be bathroom mistakes or grammar mistakes.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
"It's news to me" seems to be your trademark liar's tic

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
news to me.

I actually had business in central PA during the meet last November and briefly toyed with the idea of changing my itinerary to make an appearance.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Cool, i wonder why you decided not to do it? Probably because it would be humiliating or because no one actually wants to see your fat disgusting ass and you know it?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
If I'm banned from any meetups, it is news to me.
You aren't banned. I was under the impression that it was your decision to not attend the annual White Castle November meetups. Not sure what prompted that. The last time I saw you was at the Pinball Parlor prior to actually driving back to Bob's place. I seem to recall you refusing to go.

Ralfakick used to see you at the Phillies stadium whenever the Yankees were in town.

Politics aside, I wish you would at least explain why you stopped showing up.

Jon

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
relic of an draft edit

Original draft used "Persons whom" but was changed because I couldn't figure out if I should use "Who" or "Whom".
Use "whom" when you're referring to the object of the preposition.
"Greg was inspired by Sylvie, from whom he got the idea to become an electrician."

Use "who" in any other circumstance.
"Greg, who worked at the grocery store, became an electrician at Sylvie's behest."

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So is it "Have you ever spent much time around persons whom have autism?"

Or is it "Have you ever spent much time around persons who have autism?"