The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I'm just relieved somebody hasn't decided 'people' is offensive.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
I'm just relieved somebody hasn't decided 'people' is offensive.
I'm amused that no one seems to have complained about the use of the German word for "human", yet. Can't wait to see the surprised Picachu faces when someone notices.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
So is it "Have you ever spent much time around persons whom have autism?"

Or is it "Have you ever spent much time around persons who have autism?"
"Have you ever spent much time around persons who have autism?" Except it would be "people" since we're talking about various specific humans. "Peoples" is for large groups of humans. "The peoples of the Earth [connoting the various civilizations, nations, etc.] are doomed if they don't work together to stop the reptilians."

It would only be "whom" if it were something like, "There are many autistic people with whom I've spent time."

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm amused that no one seems to have complained about the use of the German word for "human", yet. Can't wait to see the surprised Picachu faces when someone notices.
The German language isn't to be played with, leave that to crazy English.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Roughly half of the unvaccinated adult population of NY has tested positive for covid in the last 6 weeks.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Roughly half of the unvaccinated adult population of NY has tested positive for covid in the last 6 weeks.

Good, now they are effectively the same as the vaccinated.

Oh wait, they don't have state papers for that do they?

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I think rules are stupid. Lol

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Should be more interested in what makes sense rather than doing what you're told to do. Always.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Isn't much reason to wear masks outside.

Other than it being fucking cold.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I also heard that yesterday - is the CDC saying that as well? Or do they still recommend a mask when outside in a group?

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I really, really don't like wearing masks. But they're a game changer when it's below freezing.
They are also a game changer while robbing banks. Without one, people would be like, "Hey, I know you." ...lol

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I really, really don't like wearing masks. But they're a game changer when it's below freezing.

Yeah it sounds like an incredibly dumb realization but it’s legit way more comfortable outside when it’s cold cold with a mask lol.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Isn't much reason to wear masks outside.
I bet it took you over 2 years to figure this out. You were probably wearing one outside or even in your car, alone, with all the windows rolled up, until some authority told you that it was safe not to

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Not refuted. Mindless retard confirmed.

But yeah totally.

This is my current mask for indoor activities :

4A605CC9-68E6-4034-8F46-2BFD29F79A7B.jpeg

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Why refute an idiot?

If I were to refute it, I would point out that I was the first person here to claim that the outdoor, largely massless protests/riots of 2020 decreased covid spread.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
If I were to refute it, I would point out that I was the first person here to claim that the outdoor, largely massless protests/riots of 2020 decreased covid spread.
Oh yeah I forgot about the alternate universe where you refute it

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Infection control RN just posted that there's a supply shortage of Covid testing kits all over now, so, starting next week, we're going back to once a week testing again because of that and he expects all of us fooks to be honest about having colds or symptoms, which, knowing many of my co-workers, ain't gonna happen.