The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Someone in this apartment complex of tens of thousands of people has covid. So that's why we are locked down.

My door is not welded and we can go outside but not leave the gate. I am lucky in that regard.

I was preparing for this since last Saturday when cases were found. Honestly, could be a good vacation.

Yes, I am well stocked and went shopping on Sunday just in case. When I got back last night and saw all the police, workers building barricades, etc. I just went to the supermarket for one last haul.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Someone in this apartment complex of tens of thousands of people has covid. So that's why we are locked down.

My door is not welded and we can go outside but not leave the gate. I am lucky in that regard.

I was preparing for this since last Saturday when cases were found. Honestly, could be a good vacation.

Yes, I am well stocked and went shopping on Sunday just in case. When I got back last night and saw all the police, workers building barricades, etc. I just went to the supermarket for one last haul.
6L x 14 - have you made a beer can fort?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
i got it the saturday before easter, was mostly fine around wednesday and fully recovered around the weekend
honestly, corona has been kind of a letdown.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Another employee tested positive at my job, back to twice weekly testing and mandatory eye protection (in addition to masks) for everyone again, rinse and repeat.

Not Corona, and less dangerous, but, we have an outbreak of metapneumovirus (another respiratory one) at work amongst the resident population right now too and had to close down one of the wings to protect the other. It's easy to forget, with Corona getting all the attention, that other viruses aren't on vacation...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
e05514a2-0f17-421b-9ebb-1518e02a9237_text.gif

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Only eat lunch, and only cook vegetables. No beer. Exercise one hour a day. Yeah, sloughing right off the bone. Water weight is real, apparently.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Another employee tested positive at my job, back to twice weekly testing and mandatory eye protection (in addition to masks) for everyone again, rinse and repeat.

Not Corona, and less dangerous, but, we have an outbreak of metapneumovirus (another respiratory one) at work amongst the resident population right now too and had to close down one of the wings to protect the other. It's easy to forget, with Corona getting all the attention, that other viruses aren't on vacation...
For real...

So many people are getting sick now. Sinus, headaches, soar throats, vomiting, etc....all with negative covid tests.

Covid rates are rising too, but the deaths aren't happening. Our county went fron 7-800 to over 2500 active cases this month so far, but only 2 deaths. We're at about 30 cases per 100k.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Only eat lunch, and only cook vegetables. No beer. Exercise one hour a day. Yeah, sloughing right off the bone. Water weight is real, apparently.
Sometimes I wonder if going to prison would help me really refine my physique.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Why are people fucking monkeys.

Why wouldn’t people fuck monkeys? They are like our cousins, after all...

so fucking a monkey is kind of like fucking your cousin.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
When I fuck my cousin I just get a mildly retarded baby 9 months later.

I don’t get monkey pox.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Fucking monkeys…wasn’t there a reverend who said that is how we got AIDS? Some guys went into the jungle and fucked some monkeys?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The monkeypox looks disgusting. What a horror. I would take it over AIDS but not by much.