The COVID-19 Thread and Hypothetical Boxing Predictions

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Screenshot_20220521-065043-191.png
Chimpanzees are believed to be the source of HIV, from hunters coming into contact with their blood after a kill, not fucking...but, who knows what those African hunters were really up to? 😉

I wonder if their version of HIV is more mild? Since chimps fuck each other fairly indiscriminately, you'd think their primate community would all end up with it and eventually be wiped out as a result?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Monkeypox seems to be more prevalent in the gay community.

N-G.com take note.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
China is still locked down right now so there’s little risk of monkeypox.

Assuming LoneSage’s unofficial marriage wasn’t to a monkey.

@M

20 Year Member
Son Wukong has been known to dabble with the human ladies. I hear his pole goes on forevah!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The doctor confirmed my neighbor has covid. Doc told him that he's the 6th patient today that has it.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
The doctor confirmed my neighbor has covid. Doc told him that he's the 6th patient today that has it.

6hb2mc.jpg

@M

20 Year Member
1653678506635.jpg

Another of my coworkers tested positive for Covid yesterday, right on time, about 2 weeks after the last incident. Probably only a matter of time before somebody brings monkey pox into the facility too...

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Missed my end of the year work party and a friend's retirement party. Someone brought some covid to share at the staff party on Thursday and most of those people were at the retirement party on Saturday. Now a bunch of teachers and their families have covid.

So glad I couldn't go!

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I was planning to get a booster every six months because that kind of seemed to be where things were headed. Well, it's six months now. Why can't I get one?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I was planning to get a booster every six months because that kind of seemed to be where things were headed. Well, it's six months now. Why can't I get one?
Maybe you don't need one?

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Yeah, I don't know how badly I need one. It seemed like scientific consensus was building around 6 month back when I got my last one, although efficacy was dropping off around 2 months. I had already accepted my fate, just like getting a flu shot every year.

So is the government just going to ration these forever? Seems like there should be plenty for those who want it.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Yeah, I don't know how badly I need one. It seemed like scientific consensus was building around 6 month back when I got my last one, although efficacy was dropping off around 2 months. I had already accepted my fate, just like getting a flu shot every year.

So is the government just going to ration these forever? Seems like there should be plenty for those who want it.
After 6 months there’s little protection left from getting covid. You still have decent protection from getting super sick from it though. Still. I’d rather not get covid. Are we supposed to just pass it back and forth?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’m sure we’ll see influenza and Covid boosters together come autumn. Last two years we’ve seen reduced importance on Covid during the summer.

US Government is currently spending all its money on fighting our proxy war in Ukraine.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
I’m sure we’ll see influenza and Covid boosters together come autumn. Last two years we’ve seen reduced importance on Covid during the summer.

US Government is currently spending all its money on fighting our proxy war in Ukraine.
Yeah, actually that's what it is. They're saving the supply for fall, when they're expecting the next wave.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Apartment complex locked down again. Worse than before. Can't go walk outside.