The current gif/banner

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I find the animation at the top of the site to be in extremely poor taste.

A man was put on trial for murder and convicted. It's a somber occasion and should be treated accordingly. Acting in such a glib manner about this shows a complete lack of class and maturity on the part of this site and its members.

A woman is dead and others have had their lives ruined. Hopefully, they convicted the right man.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for making light of a such a terrible situation.

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student
I agree, but afraid pointing it out only encourages them. Just keep hoping for a new discovery of English Waku Waku 7's to show up & make everyone forget about it. :p

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Can we change it to odbs face and piles of cash appearing each side of it and then in the final frame him vanishing.

aria

Former Moderator
So you're saying he has no right to appeal?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Be it bad taste, seems like he had bad taste in how to behave in society.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Or better yet how to einfühlen with the destroyed families.

Don't even try to use another langauge besides 'merkan, sweetheart.

Before your reply: be advised that I do not care.

Last edited:

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
No doubt serious crimes were committed. If he is the person responsible, he should pay the price for his crimes. There has been a lot of teh drama on the site because of the murder trial. It has gone from omg…wow…what’s going on with the trial to a source of cheap entertainment making light of what was tragic crimes.

Leave the banner…change it…I don’t care. That is just my opinion and observation. However, the gif did take things to a different level.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Shit you caught that, guess you have a basic grip of your language after all.
Congrats man.

I'm not here to improve your german.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

:kekeke:

This isn't the marketplace, what are you even doing here?

Joneo

Belnar Institute Student

:kekeke:

This isn't the marketplace, what are you even doing here?
T'was a small window, but I enjoyed our moment... while it lasted. :D
I'll always remember post #11, Doctor Shroom...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I agree, it is a lack of class.

Hardly anyone on this site is actually classy. Ain't no caviar and tennis matches here. Just a bunch as bad dudes, beating kids, scamming people, killing people, dying, and collecting video games.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
I find the animation at the top of the site to be in extremely poor taste.

A man was put on trial for murder and convicted. It's a somber occasion and should be treated accordingly. Acting in such a glib manner about this shows a complete lack of class and maturity on the part of this site and its members.

A woman is dead and others have had their lives ruined. Hopefully, they convicted the right man.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for making light of a such a terrible situation.

How the hell did you make it through the OJ trial?

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I personally don't like it either, and said so in the other thread, but I think that's being obscured as some personal-drama that really doesn't, or shouldn't exist. The gif made me a little sick to my stomach a few days ago when I logged in and saw it, though. Not really the way I think we should be handling it, but I get that people want to blow off steam.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The .gif shows a man defeated, but not destroyed... the appeal is his "continue".

I don't see the big deal.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Stinkin' ass double post.

Last edited:

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
i don't find it to be in poor taste - i just don't think its funny.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Ain't no caviar and tennis matches here. Just a bunch as bad dudes, beating kids, scamming people, killing people, dying, and collecting video games.
As opposed to boards like SRK, which consist of a bunch of internet tough-guys, who just TALK like they do what we do here.

Neo-Geo.com: stone-cold murderers, like it ain't no 'thang...

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
As opposed to boards like SRK, which consist of a bunch of internet tough-guys, who just TALK like they do what we do here.

Neo-Geo.com: stone-cold murderers, like it ain't no 'thang...

You mean neurotic, cringingly nerdy murderers with mommy issues?

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Eh I'm indifferent to it. I don't think it's a good idea, but on the other hand that's what makes this place great. You can say pretty much anything you want unlike SRK or other places.

Free speech is a beautiful and ugly thing.

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I like the banner gif, I also like how raw and uncensored this site is. I don't think anything should change. This is how you know free speech is working, people get pissed off. Bad taste, good taste, whats the difference? Its only your perception of events, again your free to think whatever you like. FREEDOM BITCHES, SUCK ON IT! :D