The Debate

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Trump talking about why he ended racial sensitivity training was fucking nuts...

Felt like a KKK rally

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
50399948742_f58ddb49a5_c.jpg

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I wasn't enjoying the first ten minutes, but I wasn't in the right headspace. Now that I've embraced the freneticism, I'm having a good time.

A few Biden quotes, "I am the Democratic Party", "Will you shut up man?", "When you dial nine-eleven".

Trump is just trampling everyone in the way. He is doing better while everyone else is talking than when he has to talk on his own.

They just aren't playing the same game right now. I don't know who that benefits more.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I can't help but think just how ancient Biden is.

First debate I've ever watched in real time. Very entertaining.

edit: lmbo Trump not being able to tell white supremacists to stop. Can't wait for the Best Of clips afterwards.

edit 2: Hillary mention.

Last edited:

lithy

20 Year Member
I can't help but think just how ancient Biden is.

First debate I've ever watched in real time. Very entertaining.

Yeah, everyone likes to rag on the orange spray tan, but it helps.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Both of these guys are benefitting when the other talks uninterrupted.

But the super predator comment was from Hillary, not Biden. I’ll blame that one on dementia.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Need answers on what Trump meant by telling the moderator that Proud Boys should should stand back and stand by.

lithy

20 Year Member
Need answers on what Trump meant by telling the moderator that Proud Boys should should stand back and stand by.

What's kinda funny about that is that Biden will completely drag the far left Democratic voter. Dismissive of Green New Deal, hedging on protest/law&order, "I beat Bernie". While Trump won't even deny the Proud Boys three times before the cock crows.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
A younger Biden would have been much better at this. I liked some of his fighting spirit and how he talked about his son and the drug problem. Problem is he is frail and busted up. Trump did the humptyhump. You know what you're getting so he won't lose anyone who was going to vote for him earlier today.

Biden was wishy washy as they say in the UK, and a little bumbling grandpa-take-your-meds type thing

Runes be telling me Trump wins in November. Or if not, is more equipped to do so.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
We may never find the leader of ANTIFA but we may have found the leader of the Proud Boys.

EjIWE-3XYAEJItC.png

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What's kinda funny about that is that Biden will completely drag the far left Democratic voter. Dismissive of Green New Deal, hedging on protest/law&order, "I beat Bernie". While Trump won't even deny the Proud Boys three times before the cock crows.

I personally liked that he didn’t endorse the green new deal. It’s smart to push his own environmental plan. If AOC wants to help, she is welcome. But this will be his plan if he’s going to be responsible and take the blame.

AOC and Bernie Bros who refuse to support should grow up. If they refuse to help unseat Trump, fuck em. They deserve kids in cages, people marching with guns and firing on each other, and the overturning of RvW.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I kept thinking 'Did Chris Wallace want this or did he draw the shortest straw?'

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I personally liked that he didn’t endorse the green new deal. It’s smart to push his own environmental plan. If AOC wants to help, she is welcome. But this will be his plan if he’s going to be responsible and take the blame.

AOC and Bernie Bros who refuse to support should grow up. If they refuse to help unseat Trump, fuck em. They deserve kids in cages, people marching with guns and firing on each other, and the overturning of RvW.

Yeah I thought it sensible and believable that he take the conservative route on such issues and with regards to law and order. The stance was sober. But...

Not great idea to say 14k deaths from swine flu.
Difficult to debate with a used car salesman

Last edited:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Trump talking about why he ended racial sensitivity training was fucking nuts...

Felt like a KKK rally

Definitely.. he was basically saying the sensitivity training was 'racist against white people,' and we should continue to push a white-washed colonialist version of American history in our schools

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
That was about as good as Trump is capable of... he's the pigeon playing chess: knocks the pieces over, shits on the board and struts around like he won.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

I don't get why Trump is doing free advertising for Biden by calling him a tool of the radical left (aka Bernie and AOC types, not actual radical leftists like Antifa, BLM, anarchists, etc). On the one hand, it's a ridiculous statement few will take seriously. Outside of supporting issues that don't adversely affect his corporate donors, Biden is no friend of the left. In 2016, Trump's approach was more divide and conquer, trying to drive a wedge between the Clinton and Sanders factions. But 2020 reboot Trump may actually drive reluctant leftists to the polls for his opponent.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
"Can you say law and order?"

What a fucking clown.

Biden didn't look great - but he held his own IMO.

Refusing to denounce the stupid fucking proud boys was a gaffe.