The Delicious Big Hunk of Shit Console & Greasy Food Thread

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
You know, you could have replied early on about what parts you would be scavenging from real hardware.

I mean, I know it's a teaser and all, but you had to have some idea of where your parts were going to come from.

I have a feeling that dodging major questions about the hardware early on lost you most people reading this thread.

As for me, I can't tell the difference between composite and rgb anyway, so I won't be buying.

Oh, and fuck you.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
This is how I know you are here for no other reason than to make money. Since you have a join date of March 2010, and still have zero fucking clue how this forum has operated, it tells me you rarely venture outside of the selling forum.

This is pretty much what it boils down to. People who come here to solely peddle their wares aren't welcomed, and here's a few reasons why:

People have been scammed for tens of thousands of dollars on this site alone. I'm not talking just about the shitty Tonk incident, either. I'm talking about all the people who got bootlegs, conversions, or sometimes nothing at all. This hobby attracts a lot of that shit. It's an expensive hobby, and shit-heads look at our fanbase as an easy mark, and sometimes we are.

Certain players in our hobby arbitrarily influence price hikes in games or systems. There's also the "modders", or, more specifically, fucking kennyboy. Without going into the whole history of that fucking parasite, it's people like him to suck this hobby dry, fucking newcomers to the hobby in the ass who don't know better, and end up hating their overall experience and bail.

This is community, first and foremost. The marketplace was an after-thought so we could buy, sell, and trade games with friends we've made through this site. Now you have dickheads who use this place to shit their products out and leave. We might as well have an ebay ad in the upper-corner, because their shit is probably posted there, as well as every other game message board. I usually skip the people I don't recognize when browsing the selling sections. Be part of this site outside your need to stick your hands in my pockets.

This thread is more than a "tease". It's an eyesore. It's an advertisement for an upcoming product with already failing to deliver on information that was due back in March. We've had too many shitty "reveals" in this site that ultimately raise more questions than they ever answer, and this is no different than any of them. Threatening to take your ball and go home over comments on your failure to deliver is something any of us could have predicted, too.

With that said, why any of you have your hand out for a beta console is beyond me. You have to know, on some level, that none of you are getting shit. Let me just go ahead and call it right here and now. Stop trying to get free stuff out of a guy who is only here because he wants your money.

I mean, really guys.

EDIT - As I was typing this post out, the guy bailed. If there was ever a time to mod a thread, it would be to remove the advertisement for that shitty NES machine that nobody has any understanding of anyway.

Last edited:

christoph

Hardened Shock Trooper
Last response:

In regards to primarily posting in the marketplace: it's largely due to the demeaning, disturbing behavior of the rest of the forum. I personally don't enjoy engaging with other people in that manner. So I stick to the marketplace.

Moreover, if it was a problem, and people didn't want products to be advertised, then I would refrain from doing so. I have never had a problem on any forum, including this one, in almost 4 years. There are only a select few people who seem to have an issue with having a sales thread...I've found that it has been the opposite of a problem, that it allows me to directly answer questions and help anyone solve any issues quickly - I've only seen everyone happy because I've been able to do that.

It's absolutely not a necessity for me to post sales threads, new products and if it's a problem, I'll stop. If it's unwelcome, then I won't post product related threads here again. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I tried man to make you understand, I really did.

When you get really butthurt, every reply you make is only going to put flames to the fire.

There´s only one thing that really works for you now and it´s the log out button. It works every time. Don´t hit your head on the way out man.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
"I choose to restrict my participation on the forums to peddling my wares because you guys are assholes."

I'm just dying to hand my money over to you now.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
"I choose to restrict my participation on the forums to peddling my wares because you guys are assholes."

I'm just dying to hand my money over to you now.

Bingo!

Honestly, if I want quality products, and from a guy who gives a shit about giving back to the community, I would stick with shadowkn55's Omega CMVS.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
and dont forget xian xi either, from what I understand his stuff is top notch and I can hardly find many a person who has given more to the community.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Last response:

In regards to primarily posting in the marketplace: it's largely due to the demeaning, disturbing behavior of the rest of the forum. I personally don't enjoy engaging with other people in that manner. So I stick to the marketplace.

I think this should go in the banner at the top of the site for a few weeks. We'll see how many people want to buy your shit then.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Honestly, this thread probably would not have gotten this far had you just answered the main question you danced around. When I asked if you were sacking original parts all I wanted was a yes or no. You did not have to explain anything about the system or what parts you would be sacking if any, just had to say yes or no. Instead you danced around the question while still answering other questions (like the stereo stuff). Sacking of game consoles is a BIG FUCKING DEAL for a good deal of people on this forum and by not answering that question specifically you made it look like you were trying avoiding it. It kind of looked like you were ducking a question, that if true, would lose you some sales on this site. Now this might not be true but I am sure that is most likely how people here are seeing it and why you started getting so much hate. It was a simple question that did not ask for specifics, it would not have hurt to answer it.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
O2jKwT6.gif

(not mine, just stole it)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Last response:

Moreover, if it was a problem, and people didn't want products to be advertised, then I would refrain from doing so. I have never had a problem on any forum, including this one, in almost 4 years. There are only a select few people who seem to have an issue with having a sales thread...I've found that it has been the opposite of a problem, that it allows me to directly answer questions and help anyone solve any issues quickly - I've only seen everyone happy because I've been able to do that.

It's absolutely not a necessity for me to post sales threads, new products and if it's a problem, I'll stop. If it's unwelcome, then I won't post product related threads here again. Simple as that.

what's an ogue?

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
The same things, and the same reasons have been reiterated by numerous people in different ways ; yet you still refuses to understand.

Instead you try to defend your money grubbing ways, place trying to salvaging your public image (directly linked to sales) before anything else and continue to follow the predictable path of saying : " fine, I'm going to only stay in the sales forum from now on, I am still not telling you vitals details about the console I'm whoring out and nobody from this site gets a beta after all ".

Maybe the last part isn't true, but you've been pretty predicable thus far.

Lower your fucking prices you greedy fuck. I hope people realize what a politician you are and that you're only nice and helpful when it comes to squeezing money out of people.

This thread should be stickied and put on the marketplace flagpole.

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Yo when does the custom color edition come out? I nominate baby blue for you being unable to answer a simple question.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Honestly, this thread probably would not have gotten this far had you just answered the main question you danced around. When I asked if you were sacking original parts all I wanted was a yes or no.

Fucking this 100%. You just had to be a bitch about it & not respond either way to a legit question.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I would have had a lot less beef with him if he had just answered the damn PPU/CPU question.

And the one about price.

And met his own deadline about revealing information.

And not made up that bullshit about it being able to output Stereo.

And not pretend to offer beta units.

And not act like we should be grateful that he was willing to let us gaze upon his information-less advertisement.

And not say he only comes here for the market.

You know what? Fuck that guy.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
This will look nice next to my Phantom console

phantom1.jpg

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
Pope,
I got to play the phantom (still have their stupid shirt that says "I believe") at e3 2004 or 05. That thing was the dumbest looking thing ever. It is crazy how forward thinking it was and at the time I remember talking to people that said nobody would ever want to download games.

Also, this thread was a right shellacking. I can't wait to see his price point. One way ticket to giggle town.