the fifa world cup thread - Italy won, but Zidane had the best headbutt ever.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
wasabi said:
in retrospect, how many soccer players get to go out with a bang. not many.

BANG!!
344389445a4a9a5cbb9a40d2ef60c249.gif

aria

Former Moderator
wasabi said:
in retrospect, how many soccer players get to go out with a bang. not many.

No one remembers Cal Ripken's last game. now if he'd taken a bat to the pitcher... people would've never forgot :p

IL COACH

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Che duro buccia, ficcagliele.....no dai ma lascialo stare quel tenerello, non vedi quanto è morbido? Neanche la tessera più grande che hai potrebbe salvarlo dal nulla. Seriamente. ;)

Oh puttanelle worldwide ora vi faccio una bella domanda a scelta multipla facile facile prima della vostra bella scorpacciata di mogano giornaliera:

1) Avete vinto i mondiali?

Si - No - ma va beh

Mi raccomando non tirare a muzzo, pensateci bene. :smirk:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bucciarello hasn't stopped celebrating the Italian world cup victory... online.

Bucciarello

Guerilla Warrior
15 Year Member
Take it easy, it was a simple, innocent and funny gif about materazzi and zidane, the same kind of those posted every sec by Dork Andy.

Well, just a bit funnier :rolleyes:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Funny how Zidane turned into a national hero with all kinds of extreme training funded by the french goverment and what not.

Take a look in France '98, who was Zidane? Just some bold guy that happen to be at the right place at the right time during the final twice...twice! His caliber of playing wasn't bad per say, but it defenately wasn't at the level he is now, he's extremely smooth and his control over the ball is complete. I think this is funny as hell, is like a football makeover.

Did Italy deserved victory? Hell No!, but neither did France, that's how the WC rolls though.

I think in a way Zidane is to france what Michelle Platini should have been during Mexico '86. I'm not saying Zidane is better, 'cause Platini was a strategist, a thinker and a player with a lot of heart, but Zidane is like a sponge most of his skill has all been forced in him, unlike Platini which was all but fake.

Italy hasn't been the same since Spain '82 with Paolo Rossi, now he was the man!

Last edited: