the fifa world cup thread - Italy won, but Zidane had the best headbutt ever.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
sameh903 said:
i am not surprized of what Zidane did to that stupid Mat, eventhough i am a big fan of Italy. screw the whole WC if one of the players was insulting my mom or my sisters. and that's what zidan was thinking, he is originally arabic , and he knows what dose that mean. in arabic countries this kind of insult is so strong, and it always ends up with a big a fight, and i had experinsed that. if saudia Arabia was playing or Tunsia, not only will be a headbutt, but the whole game will be a mess. no one has to blame zidan for what he did, and if the french did, fuck them.

BUtt it iz a teh parto da gaem lozur. EVERIBUDDY INSULTZ IN TEH GEM?! VIVA ITALIOLELOLZ [/italian asswipe]

contrazidane252.gif

EVIL NICK

ALL CAPS,
20 Year Member
Randorama said:
Oh, i don't mind about your provocations (and others' as well). And i'm pretty sure that Italy won at the penalty kicks, which is enough to grant a title without saying that they ruled the French team. Id est: France a close second, and Zidane and Materazzi two thugs. Bravo to both of the teams! Oh, and the Italy team did win, not me. Cheers!

Now why can't everyone see it like that? ;)

Bucciarello

Guerilla Warrior
15 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
Hmm, why would he want to do that? Are you mentally handicapped?
I explained before, do you remember me? I'm the same guy of some posts earlier :spock:

Bucciarello

Guerilla Warrior
15 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
And it should be stopped every. damn. game.
I forgot this part.
I agree, but are you aware that stopping it would mean erasing a huge part of soccer players? Your idea seems to be quite radical, so I think you won't permit exceptions.
It's an utopia, and I like utopias after all, but do you think that the sponsors and enyone behind the scenes would let such a revolution begin? You said that FIFA is already trying to put everything down, so you easy understand that no one wants or is interested (or ever did) to heal the rotten parts.

Sad to say, but a completely clean soccer (as any clean sport) is a mere utopia.

Last edited:

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
What happened to sportsmanship? What happened to respect? What happened to fair play?

Sportsmanship stops when it becomes from amateur to pro, and they start earning money. After all they are doing a job, and start to watch it as a war.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
recon_zero said:
Sportsmanship stops when it becomes from amateur to pro, and they start earning money. After all they are doing a job, and start to watch it as a war.

Eh, but in Amateur the quality is much lower.

Don't tell me with higher class of playing comes unsportsmanlike conduct.

Buccarello said:
I agree, but are you aware that stopping it would mean erasing a huge part of soccer players? Your idea seems to be quite radical, so I think you won't permit exceptions.

??? Erasing a huge part of players? Which part? There is no part of a SOCCER PLAYER that should have uttering profane things.

but do you think that the sponsors and enyone behind the scenes would let such a revolution begin?

Why would they not? The sponsors cannot hear what the players say, and nor can we. Only the players aggravate the players, which we do not see until, this happens.

You said that FIFA is already trying to put everything down,

They are trying to put everything down because they are completely in the wrong. They know that their hands are bloody from this mess, as their referee let this happen, among other things.

Half the referees in this cup have been atrocious. The only good Referees I saw were the Uruguay, Canadian and Japanese referees.

What FIFA really needs to crack down on are the Referees, which ruined many a good potential game. (Croatia/Australia, Serbia/Ivory Coast, Czech/Ghana, Holland/Portugal, among others)

Sad to say, but a completely clean soccer (as any clean sport) is a mere utopia.

I did not say it would be clean. I want it where WHEN something happens, the person gets penalized for it. Which we did NOT see in this Final, far from it.

I'm not expecting the players to suddenly make themselves clean players, I'm expecting the Referees to keep them clean. Which is, their job, after all.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Stifu said:
No French people (fuck it, actually just no one, French or not) in their right mind would compare the two of them, plus that's almost totally unrelated (the only links are: violence in football, and both players are French, woohoo)... If people start posting random videos showing fights in football, we're not going to see the end of it... But whatever.
I'm sad to have to tell you this - you have full blown Dark Andy disease. the only cure: logging off - forever.
just because you're french does not make you an expert on all things french. why would no-one in their right minds compare the 2? you don't know how much of an icon Cantona was in England/ManU - to know what he stood for you'd have to have lived in the UK - he was probably more popular there than in France.

and the flying kick was as much a regional 'event' as was Zidane's headbutt. it had just as much of an impact and was as singular as last sunday's action on Zidane's part. i.e. there's nothing random about it.

yes they are very comparable and the fact that they are french and great football players is the last reason why this is so.
log off. you still have a shot at living a normal life.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
At least Australia were knocked out by the Champions, that's all I have to say..:(

fighting mania

Zero's Tailor
Bucciarello said:
It's false, I know also dingos, Ayers Rock, natives, All Blacks, David Helfgott and surf players :

:lol: Genius !! THE ALL BLACKS ARE AUSSIE :help: Surf players :lolz: :(

google dickhead google :D

I know very much too ragazzo :make_fac: , your president is Mussolini ,the cosa nostra is a restaurant ,italy invented pasta and calabrians eat rocks .......

jhonny d

Kula's Candy
fighting mania said:
:lol: Genius !! THE ALL BLACKS ARE AUSSIE :help: Surf players :lolz: :(

google dickhead google :D

I know very much too ragazzo :make_fac: , your president is Mussolini ,the cosa nostra is a restaurant ,italy invented pasta and calabrians eat rocks .......

...and australians like eating shit, i can tell from what come off from your mouth

90 -> italy lost on semis, no one complained

94 -> italy lost on final at pk, no one complained

98 -> italy lost on quarter, no one complained

02 -> italy lost on round of 16, italy complained about corrupted referee but then realized that the team played in a shitty way and that was also our fault

04 -> france lost and can't stop whining and crying for unknown reasons

and about double standards:

italy, totti spits on a denmark player, italian press condemn him

france, zidane headbutt materazzi, french press turnz zizou into an hero

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
to see dark andy trying to insult others calling them "mentally handicapped"

is another priceless moment in the history of neo geo com

:glee:

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
I'm sad to have to tell you this - you have full blown Dark Andy disease. the only cure: logging off - forever.

:lol:

watch out,now our hungarian tard is going to criticize your english :lol:

Rengoku

Duck King's DJ
Fran said:
to see dark andy trying to insult others calling them "mentally handicapped"

is another priceless moment in the history of neo geo com

:glee:

move this thread to 'best of neogeo.com'

Stifu

Kabuki Klasher
DevilRedeemed said:
yes they are very comparable and the fact that they are french and great football players is the last reason why this is so.
Look... Zidane: level 56 football player, Cantona: level 31 football player. Or something. :p
Comparing the two of them = insulting Zidane. Although I don't dislike Cantona.

skam

Super Spy Agent
Zidane is a mug. End of.

That sort of shit goes on all the time in a football pitch and for a player with that much experience to get sucked into it there's no excuses.

Good work Materazzi :kekeke:

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
skam said:
Zidane is a mug. End of.

That sort of shit goes on all the time in a football pitch and for a player with that much experience to get sucked into it there's no excuses.

Good work Materazzi :kekeke:

very true

and very obvious

amazing how people contaminated by the virus are still refusing to face the truth

:kekeke:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
I love members who are part of an english website for almost 6 years and still write like shit. That takes skill.

246761.gif