The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
A part of me really wants to DL Sylvie and get really good with her just to troll people & make them mad.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
This game is haram bullshit lie, until Rick S dlc drops.

And no, Vanessa doing a move or two of his DOESN’T CUT IT!

HellioN

20 Year Member
Can't believe there's no orochi yet. Is he not a beloved boss?
Oh plz sky hamster no.
I'm so sick of orochi, and Rugal to be honest.
This game is haram bullshit lie, until Rick S dlc drops.

And no, Vanessa doing a move or two of his DOESN’T CUT IT!
Vanessa > Franco > Rick :keke:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Cool to see her again. Looking forward to playing her.

That's the last of the DLCs for this year. Hasn't been any more announced or teased for next year, so I wonder if KOF 15 is a done deal and they're going to put all their resources into City of the Wolves.

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
They're just suddenly going to change the game? I miss back when a game shipped and that's what you got. Every time they update an old game, it makes it harder for new people to get back into it.

Fygee

20 Year Member
IMO the game is already over-complicated with systems to learn and master to stand even the slightest chance in PvP. Throwing this into it just makes it moreso. Personally, I'm too old/unskilled to bother now.

I wish there were more fighting games like Sam Sho 2019 that played more like classic games where it's more about strategy and single move timing instead of having to string together ridiculous, very tightly timed combos looped in with 10 different systems.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
IMO the game is already over-complicated with systems to learn and master to stand even the slightest chance in PvP. Throwing this into it just makes it moreso. Personally, I'm too old/unskilled to bother now.

I wish there were more fighting games like Sam Sho 2019 that played more like classic games where it's more about strategy and single move timing instead of having to string together ridiculous, very tightly timed combos looped in with 10 different systems.
If I had a nickle for every time I've complained a modern game wasn't built for my skill level or schedule...

I've accepted that I'm not part of the target demographic. Let the kids enjoy.

Fygee

20 Year Member
I get that and it's a fair point, but I also think over-complicating the game doesn't do it any favors regardless of it's audience.

But it's also not like it's mandatory to use, so there's that.

HellioN

20 Year Member
I get that and it's a fair point, but I also think over-complicating the game doesn't do it any favors regardless of it's audience.

But it's also not like it's mandatory to use, so there's that.
If you want to play competitively and win it's mandatory.
If I just play with friends locally it's a great time.
If I attend a tournament or go online I might as well hit start and walk away because I'm getting washed after the first hit.
Some days I feel like the only games I'm good at anymore are straight retro or visual novels.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
How KOF 15 is censored in China. I like the physical cover

Wow, China or Saudi Arabia? Good for SNK getting this one out in China. Too bad it wasn't sooner. I'm sure it's already been bootlegged to hell and back.

Thanks for sharing. A nice short video for once.

HellioN

20 Year Member
Fuck West Taiwan.
Besides, it's not like anyone who wanted to play this game hasn't already been playing it.