The Leslie M Collins Memorial Forum

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Retards. We've accumulated a few over the years here. I'm not talking about members who've done vindictive or fraudulent stuff (although they could be classed as a kind of retard I suppose)... I'm talking about straight up idiots who're taking precious oxygen away from the rest of us while they're allowed to freely roam the earth.

Therefore, rather than war room lock these "special" people I propose the all new "Leslie M Collins Memorial Forum".

Only those banished to this phantom zone of neo-geo.com would be able to post in there and it would be a one way ticket. Hell, I'd even suggest the rest of the membership can't even view the posts to make it even more frustrating for those attention seekers stuck inside.

For the inaugural intake I would nominate:

Joe9
Geldabom
Silly Shitt
KingCuckMelon

Thoughts?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
That's the whole point... they'd get fed up and leave due to the lack of attention they deserve.

I guess people prefer the fighting monkeys scenario. Ho hum.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Joe9 seems to be showing evolutionary gains, I predict that we'll have a JoeX or Joe10 by the years end.

KidCuck is dead, Silly Shit only appears when someone raises the Cock for Proto's flag and GelatoFuckface has also basically disappeared. This leaves Joe, the longest serving village dipshit by far and quite honestly the king of the dipshits. I wouldn't be surprised if the others actually come from the Joe Manufacturing plant as escaped retarded clones.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
That's the whole point... they'd get fed up and leave due to the lack of attention they deserve.

I guess people prefer the fighting monkeys scenario. Ho hum.

I mean if the point is making them go away, banning has the same effect. At least we can get a modicum of entertainment every now and then if they're kept in a cage.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I mean if the point is making them go away, banning has the same effect. At least we can get a modicum of entertainment every now and then if they're kept in a cage.
Ah but banning and leaving of their own volition are two entirely different things - especially for a mod to instigate. I mean why some of these people aren't banned is a mystery to me.

As for entertainment... Yeah, well I guess our ideas of entertainment are at polar opposites.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Joe9 seems to be showing evolutionary gains, I predict that we'll have a JoeX or Joe10 by the years end.

KidCuck is dead, Silly Shit only appears when someone raises the Cock for Proto's flag and GelatoFuckface has also basically disappeared. This leaves Joe, the longest serving village dipshit by far and quite honestly the king of the dipshits. I wouldn't be surprised if the others actually come from the Joe Manufacturing plant as escaped retarded clones.

I suspect you'll get more of a Windows like upgrade rather than Apple... expect it to crash or brick real soon.

As for your appraisal of the others... lulz...

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Okay, here's the thing with joe9. He knows most people here don't like him. I'm pretty convinced at this point he's just some bored troll. Probably an actual idiot, but not as retarded as he wants us to think.

This isn't the first time joe has made a birthday thread for someone that despises him. Wishing someone that doesn't like you a happy birthday is a bit too sophisticated of a taunt for the persona that joe9 presents.

/tinfoilhat

PS: Eat a dick, joe9.

EDIT:

I love this idea. Love it.

Ironically, most active posters here would have you thrown in it alongside the rest of the retards.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I literally gave joe the idea to upgrade to joe9. I have the chat logs to prove it. I want royalties based off every post he makes. I will be contacting my lawers.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Okay, here's the thing with joe9. He knows most people here don't like him. I'm pretty convinced at this point he's just some bored troll. Probably an actual idiot, but not as retarded as he wants us to think.

This isn't the first time joe has made a birthday thread for someone that despises him. Wishing someone that doesn't like you a happy birthday is a bit too sophisticated of a taunt for the persona that joe9 presents.

/tinfoilhat

PS: Eat a dick, joe9.
lol, I don't despise Joe... I fear what I don't understand.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Retards. We've accumulated a few over the years here. I'm not talking about members who've done vindictive or fraudulent stuff (although they could be classed as a kind of retard I suppose)... I'm talking about straight up idiots who're taking precious oxygen away from the rest of us while they're allowed to freely roam the earth.

Therefore, rather than war room lock these "special" people I propose the all new "Leslie M Collins Memorial Forum".

Only those banished to this phantom zone of neo-geo.com would be able to post in there and it would be a one way ticket. Hell, I'd even suggest the rest of the membership can't even view the posts to make it even more frustrating for those attention seekers stuck inside.

For the inaugural intake I would nominate:

Joe9
Geldabom
Silly Shitt
KingCuckMelon

Thoughts?

We def need a Leslie M Collins subforum.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member

It's impossible to have it where everybody likes you.

Last edited:

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
RIP Leslie
BTW... I don't honestly know if he's dead or not... the "memorial" part is more over an homage to his place in Neo-Geo.com history.

So, are we making this happen or what?