The Neo Geo HORROR Thread

BomberHead

n00b
Lets see your Neo Geo HORROR pictures. You know, Those pictures that just make you cringe?

These are pics posted by Dion on assembler.
Maze_1.jpg

Maze_2.jpg

Maze_3.jpg

Maze_4.jpg

Maze_5.jpg

NGF, yeah i know. lets not get off topic with a NGF discussion.

These next two were posted on reddit today.
1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Fucking ouch, look at that cart. In all serious though, that looks as though it'd been run over by a car. General postal handling does not cause that sort of damage...

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Heh, I was going to post my MS5 cart but you already did :)

The game still works. I guess I'll just keep my eye out for a cheap MVS game or shell and swap the boards out.

I'm not going to get a refund or ask for the cart to be replaced because it wasn't the seller's fault. He packed it just fine. Not his fault the USPS decided to run over it with a tanker.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Come on man. Really? Anyway, I bet that guy got more poon than you could dream of.

Was it the shirt comment that bothered you?

Contact Dion, he probably still wears that shirt and may be willing to part with it for the right price. He could even send a certificate of authenticity along with it.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
In all serious though, that looks as though it'd been run over by a car. General postal handling does not cause that sort of damage...

I'm not going to get a refund or ask for the cart to be replaced because it wasn't the seller's fault. He packed it just fine. Not his fault the USPS decided to run over it with a tanker.

HA!

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
I have no pics available but I once had a MVS cart that was so bent I could not even get in the slot. I thought MVS carts were indestructible?

I do find some MVS carts from 1991 are pretty fragile - like Nam-1975, Alpha Mission II. I guess they changed the plastic of the carts after these to make sure they were stronger and less brittle

Mike26

McWow,

I have a belief this game does more injustice to the neo geo. just look at the comments on youtube. people dismissing the series because of this terrible port. Sadly, this is how most are first exposed to the neo geo.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member

I have a belief this game does more injustice to the neo geo. just look at the comments on youtube. people dismissing the series because of this terrible port. Sadly, this is how most are first exposed to the neo geo.

I haven't played this version before, may have to get one...:lolz:

Grandmaster

Kula's Candy

at first glance i thought something was wrong because the Last Resort game i owned had a misspelling in the word "Shooting", then i saw the neo geo freak on the back. i would take the original misspellings over any reproduction any day of the week.

Marek

Banned
Come on man. Really? Anyway, I bet that guy got more poon than you could dream of.

LOL

More poon that I could dream of? Gimme a fucking break. You dont know anything about me you awful noob.

He's shredding fucking inserts you tool. That is a neo geo horrific moment.

You are a terrible noob. Please commit forum suicide.

Last edited: