The Neo Geo Pocket Is The Best!!

It's a top ten portable video game consoles vid, but fast forward it to 18:51. You know what's the best!!

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Oh, it IS the best handheld ever, even without the battery sucking screen (that is 20 years younger than the rest of the machine and shouldn’t be a factor in evaluating it.)

But I’m not watching that video. If the key frame has your face in it then I’m probably not watching the video. I don’t care about your makeup or fashion or whatever. Seeing you and your mic talking straight into the camera right up there like that…I truly hate it. It’s not you, it’s EVERYONE. Some day the trend will die.

We no longer have those over-edited videos where they can’t speak properly so they fix it in post by editing out every millisecond of pause resulting in a breakneck reading that is so fast you can’t even keep up with the graphics being shown…those are pretty much gone now. So maybe these will be gone soon too.

Newsflash: emo-millennial discovers retrogaming, spends $400 on a Neo Geo Pocket and Cardfighters clash because retrogaming. Makes shitty top 10 video for youtube.
Actually... I modded it myself. I spent like 20 bucks on the screen and made the video for fun. I thought neo geo lovers would get a chuckle out of it, but I appear to be wrong. I am 31 years old. I didn't discover retro gaming, I grew up with these games. I have had that neo geo pocket since I was 8.

Oh, it IS the best handheld ever, even without the battery sucking screen (that is 20 years younger than the rest of the machine and shouldn’t be a factor in evaluating it.)

But I’m not watching that video. If the key frame has your face in it then I’m probably not watching the video. I don’t care about your makeup or fashion or whatever. Seeing you and your mic talking straight into the camera right up there like that…I truly hate it. It’s not you, it’s EVERYONE. Some day the trend will die.

We no longer have those over-edited videos where they can’t speak properly so they fix it in post by editing out every millisecond of pause resulting in a breakneck reading that is so fast you can’t even keep up with the graphics being shown…those are pretty much gone now. So maybe these will be gone soon too.
right.

who the fuck is this retarded piece of shit
It's actually me. Thanks for the warm welcome. I didn't expect all this hate. Now I know better I guess. I just thought neo geo fanatics would get a kick out of it. I guess I was wrong.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
You look like you popped out of Chris Angel's dick

21:28

"The screen it came with is so bright and it's just so easy to look at. Just take a look a this right here"

Shows a modded system.

What a dumbass.
It was supposed to be a joke!! I know it's modded! I did it myself. Gosh guys. I didn't mean to piss anyone off. I was just trying to show some neogeo pocket love.