The Potentially Infinite ng.com Member Photo Thread

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
You gotta use the flash on the camera to make it a little more focused. Before I did mine I tried to use natural lighting and it wouldn't focus properly.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Neither my phone, nor my webcam have a flash. Still fucked :\

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Just make the crooked one,it's the thought that counts:cool:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Ah I remember what you look like now. Not the 2nd pic, you reminded me of Jericho(from the angle) so you must be blonde-ish.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
DO IT NOW

Come on,there has to be more people with "cojones" here.Post those pics you chickens,and no excuses about "don't have a camera or i don't know where it is"
Just do it.Most of you know how to piss eachother off but don't have the balls to show your faces;)

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Come on,there has to be more people with "cojones" here.Post those pics you chickens,and no excuses about "don't have a camera or i don't know where it is"
Just do it.Most of you know how to piss eachother off but don't have the balls to show your faces;)

Don't be surprised bro. This place kind of "lost" it's vibe back in mid 2004, maintained through 2005, sustained 2006, and everything since then has been more about THE CHEERS SYNDROMEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJKtS25F3L0, and while not everyone's "always glad you came"... it's more or less the reason this place continues to thrive. Why knuckle heads like myself keep coming back even though we vow to leave forever (kernow included), but always find our way back. It's an affliction really, but here The Mighty no longer rule, and no one WINS here. It's what it is. Thus don't expect too much from the vast majority of shadows in the community, and it's just too bad you showed up too late to the party is all. But you found your way here. Best member of 2008 indeed.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Don't be surprised bro. This place kind of "lost" it's vibe back in mid 2004, maintained through 2005, sustained 2006, and everything since then has been more about THE CHEERS SYNDROMEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJKtS25F3L0, and while not everyone's "always glad you came"... it's more or less the reason this place continues to thrive. Why knuckle heads like myself keep coming back even though we vow to leave forever (kernow included), but always find our way back. It's an affliction really, but here The Mighty no longer rule, and no one WINS here. It's what it is. Thus don't expect too much from the vast majority of shadows in the community, and it's just too bad you showed up too late to the party is all. But you found your way here. Best member of 2008 indeed.
I realized that i should have gotten here years ago,but my life hasn't always been as easy as it is now(mostly my own fault).And i am 1 of those that will stick around here for eternity.

Come on merc, it's not that bad.

Indeed it isn't but you gotta love the drama and be prepared for the worst when you first get here:buttrock:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Nothing has changed really over the years. Same shit, different people.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Seriously people... I believe there are more cell phone numbers posted in that other thread than faces here.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
First person to Photoshop Wizkid's wang into the infinite loop gets a dollar.

edit: not really, let's not see that.

DewmanSNK

Formerly NeoGeeO, , Collaborator
10 Year Member
Nothing has changed really over the years. Same shit, different people.

NeoGeeO is blocking off half of the monitor, which would be hard to use in the gif, if it's ever to be made....

Different people getting the same shit from you Wes

Post the god damn picture already, and you can show me how to not block a 13" monitor

:vik:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member

Post the god damn picture already, and you can show me how to not block a 13" monitor

I was hardly giving you shit. I'll post a blurry picture to appease everybody. Just don't expect it to work well in the animated gif (that apparently isn't going to happen).

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member

Talking about pics,where's you know who?Well?:spock:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'll join in once I find my cammera, I just used the damn thing 2 days ago and I can't remember where the hell I placed that freaking pos.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Picture40.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

when no one wins, no one loses. It's a zero sum game, comrad.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Big talk all around but still no extra pics found.

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
In this day in age...anyone who doesn't have a camera of some sort that can have pictures uploaded to a computer is one deprived human being.