The real SFV thread -- No posers allowed

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Can I use the PS3 1st party Bluetooth headset on the PS4?

No...

I think you can use pretty much any USB headset, or you can get one that plugs into the ps4 controller...

That's what I use, than put my stick into ps3 mode...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
SFV dead on ng.com in one week.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
SFV dead on ng.com in one week.

People are great at complaining about the game. When it comes to playing it, they tuck their cocks between their legs. PS4 coming this Tuesday. Hope to have a few matches with you.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
i'm gonna be on bloodborne tonight

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I dig this game a lot, but I hate how specific down air attacks are, like dhalsims drills for example. watch me fuck u two there.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
People are great at complaining about the game. When it comes to playing it, they tuck their cocks between their legs. PS4 coming this Tuesday. Hope to have a few matches with you.

Tomorrow man, after all these god damn ages we got a set up that aligns. DO NOT SELL YOUR PS4. Seriously.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
teleport crossup against scrubs, just like in SFIV, totally unblockable! :)

anyone else can just wait and press any button they want after they see the teleport to punish it :) (thought this sounded cunty upon reread, I didn't mean to criticize your use of this move, I abuse it way too much. just clowning on online doods.)

I might only play dali for that counter hit anti air back fierce>EX yoga fire> OTG teleport air yoga flame> jump EX air yogaflame juggle.... it feels so awesome to hit someone who is probably cursing me for just zoning and rarely doing combos with one of the flashiest combos I've seen in this game outside of bison :)

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I like him because his v skill just feels awesome, the teleport cx super set up is as good as ever vs the new. I think dhalsim's falling fierce is amazing. I'm practicing Karin, Vega and Nash. Expect to see me using Vega. I love the way he plays.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
cool, mostly just dali, I have a ryu on deck though... to learn ryu in this game is to learn a couple of new combos lol. sounds like our matches won't just be dali mirror city.

I shouldn't laugh at teleport fierce, I just got blown up by it in a dali mirror, I'll have to just jab it from now on, reacting for the big punish didn't work in the heat of battle for me lol.

yeah his V-skill is pretty dope

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
His early jump teleport drop fierce is a good ass punish for laggy shit. If ryu is doing hado's like crazy, it's over.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I dig this game a lot, but I hate how specific down air attacks are, like dhalsims drills for example. watch me fuck u two there.

God damn LWK, you just don't stop! I love it!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
They did beta tests for this like crazy, but I play matches sometimes and it like freezes and the opponent is right in front of me. It totally throws off your execution. I have a 15 streak I need to attend to with Dhalsim, but I keep messing with training.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
God that Dhalaim looks like a huge pain in the ass. Ugh.

My old PSN ID still works, which is what I guess I'll be using when my ps4 comes in tomorrow: SuperSF2X

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
SF IV was the first game I ever felt moderately competitive on. Watching some vids has me very close to finally pulling the trigger on a PS4.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
really...dude...you buy all kinds of meh arcade games, come on already and jump on this!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I like this game 10000% over IV, because it takes away the simplicity. IV was a game so controlled by option selects. By the time I found this out, I was a straight up player. I hated the way I approached IV. I was okay at it, but I never felt I truly understood it. I kept trying to play it like it was ST.

Players are using Dhalsims RH drill at mid range, then doing two jabs into ex yoga flame. Either that or a single jab to tick throw. You have great options with it, but I need to practice it to be 100%, because if you fuck that up, you sit in the air close to an opponent for ages doing jRH.. =/ Early jump yoga flame is a great pressure tool. I wonder how much + that is. It feels like you can literally just pop it as a guarded or connecting hit, fall and teleport right out. Either that or v skill falling FP. I wanna build on this. Dhalsims new sniper is falling jab or jump back jab. I don't like jump back jab, I think he has so much recoil with it, characters like Necalli can just super his ass on hit or block. Gotta check. If I do jump back jab, just punish with Nash's super. I was messing with Nash yesterday.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I hated the way I approached IV. I was okay at it, but I never felt I truly understood it. I kept trying to play it like it was ST.

I feel the same exact way but I still love 4, gave me plenty of good times...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Stupid question but how do you cancel a special. In IV you could focus cancel out of a special. How do you cancel?