The real SFV thread -- No posers allowed

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I won't have any trouble shitting tonight after lwk tore my shit wide open on 3s
Ggs? Lol

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
hey guys, ggs. Was fun doing a mega session again. Some advice, don't do to much low attacks in any kind of rhythmic succession to me. I phish a lot in 3rd. Next time, move out of range and be more patient. Also, I recommend no more close bad cRH's. It's punish town usa if those are blocked. I can super those raw with ken at the right distance even, but close, its like cMK super all day. If chun ever has a super, NEVER throw a projectile unless we're both at the very end of each side of the screen. If timed right, she can super right through that, even late, punishing you on projectile recovery frames.

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Thanks for the advice man, I knew I was doing trip too much but kept making the same mistake. Was fun playing someone of your skill level at the game

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I would love to get some matches in later tonight...

Struggling to find time to play.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
gootecks clutching me out :( I really still dig this character and game overall though!

just doing survival mode with random characters in normal has pretty much gotten me enough points to get the next 3 DLC characters, but I think the points will come less easily soon if more modes don't start popping up. I hope the fight money keeps flowing at this rate as I'd be set not paying for anything.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
just doing survival mode with random characters in normal has pretty much gotten me enough points to get the next 3 DLC characters, but I think the points will come less easily soon if more modes don't start popping up. I hope the fight money keeps flowing at this rate as I'd be set not paying for anything.

Challenge mode comes next week. Plenty more points to be had. But yeah just beating survival with every character on normal and beating the stupid story modes is enough to get 2 DLC characters and all of the alt costumes. Shit is cake for any veteran player.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
story mode is cake for anyone, lol. so is the survival mode on easy and normal. Just patience and it's done.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I'm gonna shower and run some games. Anyone interested?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
IM SO FUCKING PISSED AT V, god!
So I beat this fucking scrub dankandy, he has like 3500 points, decided to grind, I'm almost at 2000, this asshole rage quits right after I win. Why the fuck did capcom design the game this way. Don't play that guy if you see him, just drop, hes a coward.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
complex, invite me, i wanna do casuals, make it all first to 5 if you inv me man. i dropped sim, nash and karin only for me.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
oh man I've been dropped on by so many people, and this game is more antisocial than I am, you can't even shit talk someone who dropped on you if you didn't happen to have a pad and paper ready to write down his name and then navigate a ton of menus. I miss the old days when I could send everyone who dropped on me a "u mad" message. the replies were always hilarious.

e5a2be83.jpg

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
complex, invite me, i wanna do casuals, make it all first to 5 if you inv me man. i dropped sim, nash and karin only for me.

hey whats your fighter id? i had you on my friends list and I didn't understand how sfv worked so I didn't bother adding favorite or remembering lol
mine = mistercomplexz

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
IAMLWK, invited.
I need to play this game more, been lazy with it lately. Got up to 2000 and lost a few. Mainly my issue is I just do not know my match ups in it, and I keep changing chars. I'm maining nash and karin, dropping sim.

Last edited:

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
great games as always dood, had a chat up on facebook for more deets but I just need a lil break I'm down for more soon if you wana :)

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Complex, you're not fucking kidding on the loads. I think its just this jacked up server or something, but its taking FOREVER to load for me.
Is there some option select I'm not understanding with how V's grappler guard shit works? I'm having a really hard time guarding mix ups. A lot of times I am just forced to just jump right out. Lack of experience, but it's really frustrating how solid grapplers feel.

Like Laura is seriously giving me trouble, and people just gamble stuff a lot. Mainly a issue because I'm still learning what I can and cannot punish. I get stuck up in this situation where someones jumping. I block the attack, as anti air's are whatever at times, and eat a cmd grab immediately since there is little to no recovery.. If someone is good and I try jumping out, I am bait for other stuff if they start conditioning me to do shit. It isn't like I can just guard for extended periods either, because I'll eventually eat something terrible. It wouldn't be as much of a issue if I played the same opponent time and time again, i'd latch onto something and know ways out. Are there 'be all' game plans vs these characters? Gief obviously is just keeping him the hell away, but Laura has a moving projectile that can eat multiple hits and allow her to gain advantage on you. Her kick move is really good to.

Last edited:

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Anyone playing alex?

I'm loving his v skill. Too bad it's hard to use, kinda like mikas. Im enjoying him, but no one knows how to fight him yet so that might change my opinion later.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Alex has some buff ass damage and a pseudo-parry. He looks good.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Now that battle lounge supports 8 players we need to set up a ng lounge. I'll be on tonight, anyone else ready to rumble?